Where to get Entertainment book?

Romandel

Mouseketeer
Where can I get an Entertainment book? Are their rates better than Loews First?

I am going Feb 6-8 prior to moving over to WDW.

Thanks
Jacqui

You can order it online at www.entertainment.com . The book gives you a card that you could be asked to show at check-in. You don't need the book or card to reserve a room at the discounted rate. It is usually 50% of rack rate. The Hard Rock Hotel is about 125.00 per night with the entertainment rate, the Fan club rate although not as good, does seem to be available at more times. Whichever rate you do use, I'd still book a room now at the best rate offered and then keep checking back to see if discounted rate become available and then modify your ressie. Alot of people do this and that might be the reason that rooms aren't available even if the discount are out.

The book is great. Definitely a worthwhile investment. Even if you use it for your reservations and nothing else. But there are so many great coupons, you will definitely make use of them.

I was given a zip code and it was 32819.....it covers a particular area (I think this one was Universal), but there was another zip code for Kissimmee area, etc etc I gather you choose the book with the coupons for the area you are staying or most likely to be visiting. I think that's right......but I'm sure I'll be corrected if I got it wrong ;)

hello again Selina- You could get the book for Orlando or like alot of people, get one for the area that you live in. Since it doesn't matter which book gives you the entertainment card, you might use more coupons for stores in your home area.

I always get the book for my local area. That way I can use the restaurant discounts all year long. The hotels are the same in all the books. You can also buy the books from local schools and charities that use them for fund raisers. I just bought mine from my school district.

Local area would be best, but in Selina's case, she should get the Orlando one. If I am not mistaken, she is from Europe and they don't have the entertainment books for Europe, do they?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter