Where to get Disney ears inscribed

NYDisneyKid

Expedition Everest Record Holder
Where can you get ears inscribed at the parks? The ones I have were purchased elsewhere as the parks didn't have what I wanted.

Thank you. I just read that it's closed for refurb until November. Guests may go to the Dark Room to get work done

Wonder if there is any place in DTD? (yes I'm old schooled just like I still say MGM instead of Hollywood Studio's)

Disney Wonderful World of Memories in Disney Springs embroiders them, although I don't know for sure if they'll do them when you didn't purchase them there.

Disney Wonderful World of Memories in Disney Springs embroiders them, although I don't know for sure if they'll do them when you didn't purchase them there.

As money hungry as Disney is (just raising prices again this week) I'm sure they would do the work.

Disney will absolutely not embroidery any ears that cannot currently be purchased in the parks. If something goes wrong with the embroidery they want to be able to grab another pair and fix the issue. Even sold out hats can't be embroidered. CMs can buy the hats for like $1 with all kinds of misspelled names on them in the CM shop.

Adrian’s and Edith’s Head to Toe in DHS.

Will they embroider any item you bring or does it have to be an item purchased at the parks? For example could my daughter bring in a sweatshirt to have her name embroidered on the sleeve if it not a Disney sweatshirt?

Will they embroider any item you bring or does it have to be an item purchased at the parks? For example could my daughter bring in a sweatshirt to have her name embroidered on the sleeve if it not a Disney sweatshirt?
CMs take in personal items to be embroidered. It’s an embroidery shop with a choice of fonts and perhaps some brand restrictions but a name should be okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter