Where to Get DAS?

MEC004

Mouseketeer
We are new to Disney World (Disney cruisers) and were told to get a DAS for my autistic son. Where exactly do you apply for one? We are going next week and I am a little confused.

Thanks!

The first post of this thread explains all about DAS. (You can ignore all the rest of the discussion following the first post.)
https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...15-digital-das-on-tickets-magicbands.3178976/
DAS is need-based not diagnosis-based, so be prepared to explain your son’s needs related to waiting in a standard queue environment.

Enjoy your vacation!

Thanks a bunch! So could I go up the day we arrive to the guest relations area outside of Epcot?

We have gotten one outside IG last year as well as the door to left of city hall in MK (I believe guest relations is in city hall but the desk in the building to left must be part of the changes with the pandemic) We have usually just gone throug the main middle doors.. I tried this 2 weeks ago but when I went to city hall they just pointed to the doors on the left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter