Where to get counter service beignets?

As mentioned, there are two places to get beignets in DLR. The Mint Julep Bar window in DL has Mickey shaped beignets. Lately there have been two flavor choices: regular (powered sugar) and a seasonal flavor (e.g., strawberry). Jazz Kitchen Express also has beignets. I liked both, but I do like the seasonal flavor aspect of the ones in DL...plus they're Mickey-shaped!

Another vote here for beignets at the Jazz Kitchen Express. Not Mickey shaped but fresh & delicious!

The Mickey ones inside the park are more of just a hollow, Mickey-shaped donut thing than a true beignet. They're tasty, but maybe not what a person looking for a "beignet" is expecting. The Jazz Kitchen ones are traditional beignets. So both are good, but quite different.

Thank you so very much! I suppose I'll we'll have to try both places so we can see which we like more- that would be the smartest thing to do. ;)

I've had the Mickey shaped ones before but it was years ago and I couldn't recall where we bought them. And I never knew about the Jazz Kitchen ones- I have to try those!!

Personally I like them both but for different reasons. I love the Mickey shaped ones, getting them as a late morning snack, sitting in New Orleans square and people watching after a morning of rides, powdered sugar everywhere.... but the ones at the Jazz Kitchen remind me of the ones I would get in New Orleans. For me a trip is not complete without both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter