• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to get Catchy Titles??

Debs5angels

DIS Cast Member
Can anyone tell me any good sites to get ideas for catchy titles or phrases for scrapbooks? If there is such a thing!

debs5angels
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Am going to start this as a new thread also, over on the Attractions board, someone has asked about quotes from WDW rides. Thought these would make good quotes. phrases for scrapbooking. I copied and pasted the ones I wanted, which was all of them since I have a hard time remembering stuff like that.

(My first post) For last year's trip, I used Disney song lyrics for titles -- A Whole New World, Be Our Guest, Kiss The Girl, Hakuna Matata, Zip A Dee Doo Da, When I See an Elephant Fly, It's a Small World...There are sooo many to choose from. Try a Google search for "Disney lyrics" to brainstorm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter