Where to get a manicure

MeghanEmily

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone—

I'm just thinking about where to book a manicure for the day before the wedding. We're leaving home a number of days before the wedding day, so I don't feel comfortable getting it done at my home salon. We're staying at CSR, so I thought I'd do it at the salon there, but they don't seem to have shellac. I'd prefer shellac/gel over regular polish if possible, and I don't want acrylic nails. I noticed the GF spa seems to have it, but it's pricey, especially to add enhancements like french manicure, or Disney/Mickey designs, and I've heard mixed reviews. I may want something more difference/unique than one plain color. We'll have a car and a full afternoon off. Does anyone have any suggestions either on/near property, or elsewhere in the Orlando area?

I got mine done at ship shape at yacht and beach which was convenient because we were staying at beach club villas. I got balloons and clouds, think up. The girl doing my nails told me they don't charge extra for design like the grand flo does, but they also can't guarantee they'll be able to do a design.

I'm sure there are places off property that are cheaper and would give you more options. But I'm no help there sorry!

I'm planning on doing my own since that's what I always do. I would search yelp for local reviews of salons.

Senses at GF did a beautiful manicure and pedicure for me! I don't get my nails done often, but I thought they did the best job!!

I was married over 15 years ago at WDW (Jan 26 2002), and I got a manicure at the local Orlando Walmart Super Center. I had to pry the nail extensions off a few months later, they lasted forever and never chipped. May not be the most "spa like" experience but it was inexpensive and it lasted.

Jennifer

I go to Luxury Nails at Sand Lake and Turkey Lake Road - about 15-minutes off property. They do both gel and NexGen shellac.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter