Where to find parade routes/Your best spot?

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Where can I find the parade routes for the various parades at the different parks?

Also, where is your best spot to watch:

Spectromagic

Illuminations

Stars and Motor Cars

Mickeys Jammin Jungle

Share a Dream Come True

Did I forget any??

Thanks and have a great day!

My favorite spots are:

Spectromagic: Right in front of Liberty Tree Tavern (We always want to hit BTMRR and Splash Mtn a few more times before we leave!)

Illuminations: In front of the American pavillion, as you are looking at the stage to the left there is a white bench against the rail on the lake side of the walkway. We sit down there a little early and get apple pie ala mode from the USA pavilion. Nice way to end the day.)

Stars and Motor Cars: Never have taken the time to see it. We always try to hit RnR or TOT.

Mickeys Jammin Jungle: Saw this by accident last Nov. No special place though.

Share a Dream Come True: Same as Spectromagic. It is a good spot because you have a clear view of the parade coming toward you.

Illuminations - this Christmas we stood on the Balcony outside the Japanese Restaurant. Great views.

Mike:teeth:

Originally posted by ToddBreakey
My favorite spots are:

Spectromagic: Right in front of Liberty Tree Tavern (We always want to hit BTMRR and Splash Mtn a few more times before we leave!)

Share a Dream Come True: Same as Spectromagic. It is a good spot because you have a clear view of the parade coming toward you.

I agree with this. Note that Spectromagic runs from Main St to Frontierland and Share a Dream from Frontierland to Main St. This can help you to find a good spot where the trees don't block your view.

Our best spot for viewing Stars & Motorcars Parade is right outside of the Sounds Dangerous theater there is a half wall in front of the statues across from Echo Lake. Its great!!

For Jammin Jungle Parade, again there is a half wall just before you would turn right to get to Camp Minnie Mickey.

I love watching the MK parades from out front of Sleepy Hollow counter service restaurant, facing the Christmas Shoppe because that little courtyard area is my FAVORITE spot in the MK so I like to have that as the background of my parade video:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter