Where to find cheap shoe organizers

YaYas_Mom

Cat Rescuer Extraordinaire
We're going to DL next week, and with 5 people in the hotel room, I'm thinking it's a good idea to have one of those over the door organizers, and a fanny pack.. where's the best place to find them? TIA

at Walmart for 5 dollars. It was nice to have but for us when we put it on the one door the door would not shut all the way. The hooks were too "high" for the door to shut so just be aware that it might not shut all the way. I never tried it in a hotel just on the ship so that might make a difference..just be aware!

Heidi

I got my at either kmart or walmart - can't remember, but it seems like i paid around three bucks for it, and have used it many times!

I got ours at Wal-mart for $7.99 (Cdn), so I imagine that it would be around $4.99 in American dollars. It has a navy background and 20 clear shoe pockets, with three flat hooks to hang over the door. We used ours on the Magic, and it hung over the outside of one of the bathroom doors, but still allowed the door to close completely. DD already has one for all her Barbies, so I'm donating this one to DS for his room to hold Beanies and other assorted flotsam and jetsam. There was a high hook beside the bathroom door, so I think the type of shoe bag that has a hanger would have worked too.

I'll be checking out dollar tree this weekend followed by kmart walmart and target :)

I got mine at Walmart - the only problem we had last year when we stayed at CBR was that we also could not get the door closed. We ended up hanging on the door for the TV cabinet. Any suggestion on getting the darn thing to fit over the door? The hooks were too wide & too thick...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter