Where to find camoflauge clothes?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
My sorority is having a "Camo or Commando" themed date party this Friday. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can find some decent looking camo clothing? It isn't exactly in style right now. Thanks!

Check out your local Walmart in the hunting section. DD got her Halloween contume "Stuff" there and it was quite a bit cheaper than other stores. Good Luck.

Find out if there's a military surplus store near you. For our "A Few Good Men" date party a few years ago, I got camo pants and a hat at a surplus place for cheap and wore them with layered black and green tank tops.

I ended up finding my outfit mostly on clearance :) I found an army green skirt marked down to 3.99 at the Body Shop and a camo tank for 9.00 at 5-7-9. Thanks for all of the suggestions!

XXI or Forever 21 had some cute camo-gear. I dunno if they have those stores where you are, though.

*Oops, too late, i guess... ::MinnieMo

SoonerKate said:
Find out if there's a military surplus store near you. For our "A Few Good Men" date party a few years ago, I got camo pants and a hat at a surplus place for cheap and wore them with layered black and green tank tops.

Definitely the best buy and choice of "styles". If you want something major cheap, try thrift stores. They always have camo.

BTW: if you are looking for desert camo, "3-color" is what the troops in Iraq are wearing right now, while "6-color" is what was worn during Desert Storm.

Agree with Cde - pretty much anytime I had a themed party to go to, I went straight to one of the thrift stores in town. Just make sure you leave time to wash the nasty stuff between before the party...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter