Where to eat on arrival night

NSmuppetmom

Mouseketeer
DH and I will arrive at MCO tomorrow night around 8pm. We’ll only have carry on luggage and won’t be waiting for DME as we plan to Uber our way to AKL.
I’m looking for suggestions re: where to eat once we arrive and get settled. We’ll happily eat somewhere at AKL, but wondering if there’s anywhere in particular we should consider, either at AKL or elsewhere, keeping in mind that we’ll have had several hours of travel.
TIA :)

I'd stay at your hotel, and eat at Boma or Sanaa. You may be able to do a last minute ADR using the Disney App once you land, or just chance walk-up.

Definitely recommend eating at6 AKL. AKL has amazing restaurants like Sanaa, Jiko and Boma. Travel day is always a little stressful and with dinner at the resort you will be able to relax more.

AKL has great choices so i would just try to snag an ADR once you land. There is always the Mara QS - not sure the hours. So if you land at 8pm you might not make it to the resort until 9ish

If I was going for dinner, I would choose Jiko. I myself chose Sanaa, but because we're going for lunch therefore there will be light outside to see the savanna, at night, well, you'll just see a reflection of the room in the crystals.

So I would try to go to Jiko. :-)

Thank you for the suggestions. I wasn’t sure if walk-up or last minute ADR was a likely option, but that’s what I was hoping for! Fingers crossed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter