• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where to eat lunch and dinner?

andychris14

DIS Veteran
we are planning only 1 day here and would like to know where should we eat lunch and dinner. One of the meals would be preferably a sit down type and the other a quick bite. Do they have character meals here? Are they any good? Where can a look at the menus? Thanks!!

Hi andychris:)

I would have one of those meals at mythos, go here for latest menu. Looks like its only until Aug 21st but it will give you an idea of food offered.

The Other Orlando

Character sit down meals are no longer in the parks but you can enjoy one at Hard Rock Hotel or Portofino.

Here are some online menu's.
http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/menu.htm

I ate in the Enchanted Oak for a quick meal. I had a smoked turkey leg, corn on the cob, and a corn muffin. It was great, and it was a cool (temp and atmosphere) place to take a break and have something quick that wasn't a burger or a hot dog.

Definitely Mythos is IOA for your sit down meal. We really liked the gyro sandwiches at the Fire Eaters Grille in IOA for a quick lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter