Where to eat in MK at lunch?

Merilyn

DIS Veteran
We have tried the Crystal Palace and Liberty Tree Tavern. Any other ideas for a sit down meal. We weren't that happy with Crystal palace because it was mostly sandwich stuff at lunch. Liberty was OK but not that great. I had the turkey and dressing and it was not cornbread dressing, or at least it didn't taste like it. If we go there again, I will have the roast beef. It looked good. Any ideas?

CRT has pretty good food, or take a monorail and go to Kona Cafe in the Poly. YUMMY.

LTT is the only sit down I DO like at MK. Our favorites are actually counter service, Cosmic Rays Cafe and Pecos Bills.:sunny:

When we went, we each got a turkey leg, found an outside table & had a "sit down meal". :crazy: Sorry. I know that's probably not what you're looking for. :rolleyes:

We tried the Plaza for lunch based on reviews on this board and we really liked it. It is like a hidden spot, we had a lovely window seat, nice waitress and good sandwiches!

:D

The Plaza is sandwiches and good.

But I would recommend going to one of the nearby resorts. Konas at the Poly is easy to get to and very good.

You could take the boat to WL and eat at Whispering Canyon Cafe. DH and I throughly enjoyed our dinner there.
Best counter service place at MK is Pecos Bill's! Just in case you decide not to do a sit down lunch.

I love Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch or dinner.

Kona Cafe at the Poly is a great place for lunch and to get away from the crowds of the Magic Kingdom.

We like Columbia Harbor House as well. You wait in line for your food, but there is a nice little room upstairs that isn't as crazy as the rest of the place.

The Plaza has the best reuben sandwich around.

I always like to have lunch at CRT and order the Major Domo's Pie - it is delicious!! :)

Gee...after I got thinking about it, I don't think we ever have had a sit down meal at MK.

We usually save those for Epcot.....but I concur with taking the Monorail to the Poly....or Contemporary.

Have fun!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter