Where to eat for...

bjsmico

Mouseketeer
...all you can eat. Now I don't mean a buffet. I am looking for a family style meal. Something along the lines of Liberty Tree Tavern or Garden Grill at WDW. I am taking my DD for "one last trip" before she ships out with the Navy :flower: Any suggestions for making this a very special and memorable trip would be appeciated. It will be just her and I. Dh and Ds's will stay at home. Thanks-Julie

Unfortunately, Disneyland Resort does not have any family style meals yet. It's either menu or buffet. And none of the menu resturants are all you can eat.

The only all-day buffet is at Goofy's Kitchen. They have breakfast buffets and Storytellers, PCH Grill and Plaza Inn.

:flower: ,
Katie

If you don't mind going off property to eat there is Buca di Beppos on Harbor. It is Italian food served family style. Call to make a reservation in advance.

It is South of Disneyland near the Embessay Suites. If you don't have a car I would suggest a taxi.

Ariel's Grotto is good. Although it is not all you can eat, they do have a fixed price menu with a wide variety of selections. It is a character meal with princesses and in the Paradise Pier area of DCA. Really beautiful at night to sit out there and admire all the beautiful lights. At dinner you get soup or salad, your meal and dessert. Lunch is the same minus the dessert. Portions are big enough that I can't imagining asking for more even if you could! Because it is in California Adventure you can have a cocktail or bottle of wine if you like. It is one of our favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter