• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where to eat before fireworks

poet123

Mouseketeer
Hoping to get PS for an illuminations cruise BUT if not where can we eat in
1 MK for wishes good view required!1!!!!!!!!!!
2 EPCOT for fireworks again good view and food required
Which is the best display to choose to see from a boat?

Also my 6 yearold loves scooby doo can you get a character breakfast with him in universal someon said he is in one of the hotels if so which and how do we book and an we PS
Thanks in advance for your help

I'm going to move this post to the Disney Restaurants board and put a copy of it on Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums.

From the Posting Guidelines

6. STAYING ON TOPIC: The boards are named to reflect general topics. Please refrain from asking questions about park hours on the DVC board, or questions about the Caribbean Beach on the Trip Reports board.

Thanks,

sorry!!!! I posted this question first on the welcome board and was advised by someone who I assumed knew where to post that it should have gone on the resort thread!!

No problem - the hardest thing about this post is that it asks 2 questions that are not related to each other - that is why I also put your post on the Universal board - hope you get good responses there also!

As far as the Wishes Fireworks at MK, I'd try Crystal Palace. It's a Character Meal with Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet. The food is decent and you'll be right near the castle when you walk out.

Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter