Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Thanks all, red oven looks like a good option. I like that it’s more then a single slice for the cost and menu has nice variety.

Thanks for posting......

We will definitely give this place a try in September...…..

We are looking to go to The Porch of Indecision at Margaritaville on our upcoming trip in August. Do they feature live music every evening? If so, what time do they typically play? We love the atmosphere of sitting outside on the porch listening to live music......not something we get to do much of here at home. It's usually too cold.

We are looking to go to The Porch of Indecision at Margaritaville on our upcoming trip in August. Do they feature live music every evening? If so, what time do they typically play? We love the atmosphere of sitting outside on the porch listening to live music......not something we get to do much of here at home. It's usually too cold.

Every time I have been there, they have played. Not sure what time.

Sorting out my plans for my September trip and struggling cos there's so much food I wanna try (and places I enjoyed from my last trip too!).

I'm in the same exact boat as you. All I know is I will be making at least 3 stops for Burgushi at cowfish. lol

:laughing: that's on my must try list actually. I originally had Cowfish down 3 times but thought I'd take off one stop to give the other places more of a chance. I do love it there. The thought of it is making me hungry.

Surprised no one has come back to give their take on Bigfire yet. :wave2:

Surprised no one has come back to give their take on Bigfire yet. :wave2:
I can only review dessert but it was a mixed bag. The menu didn’t appeal to me too much except for dessert (was so looking forward to Baked Alaska!) so we popped in and had dessert at the bar. The bartenders were fabulous, as an understatement. The Baked Alaska was a disappointment - they are still testing and adjusting the liquor they are using to torch the meringue- but the chocolate skillet cake was delightful. They had several great cocktails on offer and of course the full bar of stand-bys. The decor and theme did not come through for us - felt very typical of an establishment in anywhere USA, but it was nice nonetheless.

The service was so good I want to go back and eat at the bar. We’ll give it another chance for sure! Food all around us looked good.

187A9C4F-FAD1-4249-926F-7879C8A96928.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!