Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

I'm always shocked with how underrated the food at Universal Studios is in comparison to Disney (which has it's own section of the forum). There's some great options in CityWalk especially. What's everyones favourite food/places to eat from the parks and CityWalk? And in contrast to that, anywhere you'd avoid?
With a picky family like mine, we actually like Circus McGurkus (though I expect true foodies will disagree). There's something for everyone and a really fun atmosphere with the train ride driving through. My kids like to wave at all the riders.

I'm always shocked with how underrated the food at Universal Studios is in comparison to Disney (which has it's own section of the forum). There's some great options in CityWalk especially. What's everyones favourite food/places to eat from the parks and CityWalk? And in contrast to that, anywhere you'd avoid?
Really, my family likes IOA choices best. Fire Eater's Grill is great for the gyros. Thunder Falls has the ribs and chicken, not to mention a nice view. And brookie cake for dessert!

With a picky family like mine, we actually like Circus McGurkus (though I expect true foodies will disagree). There's something for everyone and a really fun atmosphere with the train ride driving through. My kids like to wave at all the riders.

Aw I can't say I've eaten here but the theming is great and the ride going through it is an added bonus too, seems like a great choice for kids especially.

Really, my family likes IOA choices best. Fire Eater's Grill is great for the gyros. Thunder Falls has the ribs and chicken, not to mention a nice view. And brookie cake for dessert!

I love a brookie, might have to look into trying Fire Eater's Grill next time I go as it sounds like a different option with the gyros than most theme park food.

At IOA, our favorite restaurant is Mythos, but we also enjoy Three Broomsticks. We’ll grab a beer at Backwater Bar next to Confisco Grill.

At USF, we used to like Finnegan’s, but they changed their menu a couple years ago, and it isn’t as good as it used to be. For drinks, we hit up The Simpson’s Beer Garden and Chez Alcatraz. Say hi to Murph and/or Luis at Chez!

At Citywalk, we like Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville for drinks and atmosphere. For food, we like Antojito’s. The restaurant we avoid is Vivo Italian. Although my Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo was good on my last visit, several others got it without the chicken, and received it cold with the noodles clumping together. For better Italian food, cruise over to Portofino Bay Hotel.

Also, because the parks have the same liquor license, you can take alcohol on Hogwarts Express, but you can’t exit either park to Citywalk with one as Citywalk has a different liquor license.

At IOA, our favorite restaurant is Mythos, but we also enjoy Three Broomsticks. We’ll grab a beer at Backwater Bar next to Confisco Grill.

At USF, we used to like Finnegan’s, but they changed their menu a couple years ago, and it isn’t as good as it used to be. For drinks, we hit up The Simpson’s Beer Garden and Chez Alcatraz. Say hi to Murph and/or Luis at Chez!

At Citywalk, we like Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville for drinks and atmosphere. For food, we like Antojito’s. The restaurant we avoid is Vivo Italian. Although my Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo was good on my last visit, several others got it without the chicken, and received it cold with the noodles clumping together. For better Italian food, cruise over to Portofino Bay Hotel.

Also, because the parks have the same liquor license, you can take alcohol on Hogwarts Express, but you can’t exit either park to Citywalk with one as Citywalk has a different liquor license.

Shocked to hear about bad experiences at Vivo. I’ve had a lot of food at restaurants but Vivo is hands down one of the best meals I have ever had. Their lasagna is pure perfection.

We love Antojito's! We always get great service there and there is so much yummy food!
Last year we ate at Antojito's and it was truly awful. The food was waaaaay over salted. We were forever getting served to start with. We ordered appetizers and before we had two bites gone, the main meal landed on the table. We are not picky people but we would have gotten a better meal for 1/4 the price at Taco Bell. I will never eat here again.

They just put the signs up after we left last week......looks good!!!

Pictures from Bioreconstruct

i-L4SDKXK-XL.jpg

i-8P4q7n8-XL.jpg

Cannot wait to eat here!!!! Opening date TBA!!!!!

Big fire looks like it could open any day now. Will see if I can find anyone who can say when open is- would love to try it before we leave!

Good morning. I am browsing menues and pictures this morning. My kids aren’t picky so we will be hitting a variety of spots but I’m sure they will want pizza at some point- I’m looking for your best choices (we are from NJ so used to good pizza 😁)
The bigger part of my question, I’m seeing prices of $9.99. Is this a single slice or a personal pizza? Pics of course if you have them of your fav.
Tia

Good morning. I am browsing menues and pictures this morning. My kids aren’t picky so we will be hitting a variety of spots but I’m sure they will want pizza at some point- I’m looking for your best choices (we are from NJ so used to good pizza 😁)
The bigger part of my question, I’m seeing prices of $9.99. Is this a single slice or a personal pizza? Pics of course if you have them of your fav.
Tia

Up until our last vist two weeks ago I`d have recommended Louie`s in the Studios......but it wasn't good. Everything seemed to have changed from the dough to the sauce to the pepperoni.....

Sal`s at Portofino Bay have excellent pizza.....

Louie's used to have the closest thing to NY (...NJ...Philly...etc.) pizza, but agree that it has gone downhill. Sal's at PBH and the Red Oven(?) pizza place at Citywalk have great pizza. Not NY style, but the thinner brick oven type. Occasionally you get lucky and get a little char on the bottom. ;)

Louie's used to have the closest thing to NY (...NJ...Philly...etc.) pizza, but agree that it has gone downhill. Sal's at PBH and the Red Oven(?) pizza place at Citywalk have great pizza. Not NY style, but the thinner brick oven type. Occasionally you get lucky and get a little char on the bottom. ;)

We haven't tried Red Oven pizza yet, but gets so many good reviews we probably should at some point.....it`s so hard to by pass Sal`s and offsite we like NYPD pizza......

Quite a few people have said they`ve thought the same about Louie`s for a while now......shame if it has genuinely gone downhill.

Tia

I've heard good things about Red Oven Pizza Bakery in CityWalk so I'm gonna give it a try in my next visit in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!