Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

yes. we usually just buy one cup and share it among the 4 of us. I usually just drink water and the kids like icee's so it's nice to have it for those. We just take turns picking and it's worth the price.
Don't forget though that you have to wait 10 minutes to use the cup again. There's actually a countdown on the machine when it reads the chip on your cup.

What I was really interested in was a CS where I could buy a drink--just the empty cup--but be able to refill it as many times as I want while I'm eating my meal in that restaurant.

I probably won't always want to pay close to $9 to drink all the beverages I want for one day, but there will be some days this summer where I'm sure I'll be glad to. I always carry a backpack so I don't mind throwing the cup in there.

Yeah, my family doesn't feel the Freestyle cups are worth it. Travelling light at Universal is too important!

It's also weird how Universal combo meals often come with a milkshake, not a soda. They're too filling on a hot August day! We usually stick with water.

yes. we usually just buy one cup and share it among the 4 of us. I usually just drink water and the kids like icee's so it's nice to have it for those. We just take turns picking and it's worth the price.

Our group of 3 plan to bring back our cups from '17 & hopefully reactivate them for $8.99 each. With the Icee refills, we should make our money back after 3 cups. We actually even have Halloween Horror night mugs from '15, but since it's seasonal, we've never tried to ask to get them reactivated during at other times of the year.

Where in the parks can you get Icee refills in the Freestyle cups?
most of the kiosks have them. In US there is one across from the park with the stage and giant screens and also near MIB for sure (and maybe more locations). In Islands there is one in Suess Landing, Super Hero Island, and I think in Port of Entry (and probably other places).

most of the kiosks have them. In US there is one across from the park with the stage and giant screens and also near MIB for sure (and maybe more locations). In Islands there is one in Suess Landing, Super Hero Island, and I think in Port of Entry (and probably other places).

Just remember that not every kiosk/booth that has Icee honors the freestyle refills. When we were there in 2017, the Icee place in the Springfield/Simpsons area did not give Icee refills. We then realized if we saw the Freestyle cups for sale at the kiosk/booth or the Freestyle cup display on the counter, then they would give Icee refills.

Just came back from the Today Cafe. The pastries all looked good, I went with the Nutella Brioche and while the bread was a bit dry it hit the sweet spot. Had the 30 Rock sandwich with the fruit and it was delicious, perfectly toasted without being hard to chew. Really like the space and what they did with it.
2 nitpicky issues I have with it
1. The look of Hollywood Blvd is in stark contrast with this new bakery. It use to blend really well with Boulangerie, old Hollywood style building. Now it's start cream/orange modern building next to old Hollywood
2. They were playing MSNBC when I got there and I don't want to bring politics into this discussion but I dislike when in park venues show news. It distracts from the "slipping away from reality" that I look for when I go to a park. They did switch to the Today Show clips after about 30 mins.

Just came back from the Today Cafe.
2. They were playing MSNBC when I got there and I don't want to bring politics into this discussion but I dislike when in park venues show news. It distracts from the "slipping away from reality" that I look for when I go to a park. They did switch to the Today Show clips after about 30 mins.
Thanks for the review!
I agree about the politics. Let the theme parks be an escape!
Can't wait to check out the cafe!

The menu had not wowed me but hope the reviews on the Disboards can sway me to eating there

I was worried about that when I heard they would be showing news. I don't watch much news at home, and never on vacation. I will try it, and sit outside (hopefully the line isn't too long :D )

Is The platter for 4 at Three Broomsticks for each person (making it $240ish) or is that a $60ish dollar price range so more like a 15 dollars per person ordeal? Thanks!

I'm always shocked with how underrated the food at Universal Studios is in comparison to Disney (which has it's own section of the forum). There's some great options in CityWalk especially. What's everyones favourite food/places to eat from the parks and CityWalk? And in contrast to that, anywhere you'd avoid?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!