Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

We always seem to hit the same places every time we go! I guess because we like them so much. :lovestruc

US - Louies (CS) for a whole pizza pie which is very economical as far as theme park food goes. Feeds 4 or 5.

IOA - Mythos (TS) for lunch or an early dinner if park hours allow. For a few more $$ than CS you can get a really great meal in a beautifully themed restaurant.

RPR - Poolside! We love to sit by the pool in the afternoons and enjoy lunch at the poolside tables. I've never had a bad meal here and the kids love to be able to swim and play while waiting for their food. Can't beat it! Just remember tips are included in poolside drinks and dining. :thumbsup2

Citywalk- been to NBA, Hardrock, Bubba Gump and Margarittaville. All were fine, but none were standouts that have to be revisited like the above.

We too always seem to haunt the same places.

In IOA we love Thunder Falls Terrace and Confisco Grille, both excellent value for money. Mythos is also good.

In US.....for TS we adore Lombards, Finnegans was alright for us but wouldn`t rush back. Love Louie`s Pizza and enjoyed Richter Burger.

Citywalk.....Margaritaville every time, always have wonderful food in there and the place is fun on a plate :cloud9: Also had a good meal at NBA.
We did not enjoy Nascar or HRC very much at all.

RPR......they are all fantastic. Jakes Bar....cocktails, ribs, burgers, sandwiches, pizza and atmosphere all great. Staff are among the friendliest I have ever came across. Scooby and shaggy go in there as well.

Orchids lounge Sushi bar at night is wonderful.........really fresh and very reasonably priced. Again lovely cocktails.

Orchids lounge for breakfast......wide choice of individual items like cereal, muffins,pastries, yoghurt, fresh fruit, cinammon bun and all sorts of drinks. Very good value for money.

Pool bar food is also of exceptional standard. One of the nicest burgers ever.

Islands Restaurant we have only eaten the buffet breakfast a couple of times as we got some complimentary vouchers to use.....it was lovely. Have never eaten here at night time.

Tchoup Chop.......I think we must be the only people who were not blown away by here. Atmosphere was good but found the food average. But I do think most will disagree with us on this as it does seem to get fantastic reviews.

Is there any place to get crepes? How about frozen Lemonade? These are my 2 favorite things.

Hi I would love to know at what time Margaritaville and Bubba Gumps open ,Im planning on eating lunch at one and dinner at the other one.
Thanks!
:hippie::hippie:

Anyone have an idea about more healthier food options inside IOA? I've lost about 40lbs and don't want to fall off the wagon when I'm at IOA.

Hi I would love to know at what time Margaritaville and Bubba Gumps open ,Im planning on eating lunch at one and dinner at the other one.
Thanks!
:hippie::hippie:

Both are open for lunch and dinner. According to the Universal website, Bubba Gump's opens at 11am and Margaritaville opens at 11:30am. On many past trips, we had lunch at Margaritaville on the day we arrive. We find it a great way of getting into our vacation mood.

Anyone have an idea about more healthier food options inside IOA? I've lost about 40lbs and don't want to fall off the wagon when I'm at IOA.
Most restaurants (table and counter) offer healthy options like salads so you should have nothing to worry about.

Both are open for lunch and dinner. According to the Universal website, Bubba Gump's opens at 11am and Margaritaville opens at 11:30am. On many past trips, we had lunch at Margaritaville on the day we arrive. We find it a great way of getting into our vacation mood.

Thanks for the response, that goes well with my plan! :thumbsup2 :cool1:
:hippie:

Citywalk fast food:

6a00d83451c3cb69e2011168c6ce65970c-400wi

This is the first visit to UOF for me and my 9 yr. old son. We're staying @ HRH for 3 nights with a 3 day park pass. We have been to Disney many times and love their meal plan. I like doing 1 table service a day and grab quick service for the rest. We usually plan our park days around available reservations to our favorite restaurants! I've read mixed revues for UOF's meal deal and decided not to do it. Is this a good idea?

We arrive 1:00 Easter Saturday just in time for a late lunch! Since it's a holiday weekend should we just grab something quick and save Mythos for Monday? Which is better, lunch or dinner? Being from New Orleans we would like to see the last Mardi Gras parade @ US. Is there a resturant on the parade route to watch it from and have dinner too?

Also, is there a special brunch for Easter Sunday @ Tchoup Chop? I made noon reservations. I'm a big fan of Emril and have been waiting for the opportunity to try TC.

Monday isn't planned. We're seeing BMG Tuesday night and I thought Nascar Sports Grille would be good for dinner before the show. We have Bubba Gump, Margaritaville and Pat O's here in NOLA so I would like to try a new chain.

The only thing that's already planned is brunch on Sunday. I'm open to any suggestions and strategies from you seasoned veterans!

This is the first visit to UOF for me and my 9 yr. old son. We're staying @ HRH for 3 nights with a 3 day park pass. We have been to Disney many times and love their meal plan. I like doing 1 table service a day and grab quick service for the rest. We usually plan our park days around available reservations to our favorite restaurants! I've read mixed revues for UOF's meal deal and decided not to do it. Is this a good idea? Yes...the meal deal isn't that great unless you have people who like to eat a lot.

We arrive 1:00 Easter Saturday just in time for a late lunch! Since it's a holiday weekend should we just grab something quick and save Mythos for Monday? Which is better, lunch or dinner? Being from New Orleans we would like to see the last Mardi Gras parade @ US. Is there a resturant on the parade route to watch it from and have dinner too? There are several restaurants along the route but you won't be able to see anything for the people standing. Remember...the people on the floats throw beads at the onlookers and you usually have to stand to get any. You're better off eating and then finding a spot for the parade.

Also, is there a special brunch for Easter Sunday @ Tchoup Chop? I made noon reservations. I'm a big fan of Emril and have been waiting for the opportunity to try TC. I would imagine they will have something for Easter but I'm not sure.
My answers above.

Hey, I just wanted to mention a tip for Mythos. We walked in a few minutes before 11am (when they open) to try to get a table and they were able to take us with about a 15 minute wait. They took a few other walk-ins as well. By the time we were seated they were already turning people away. So if you want to try it without reservations, get there early! You might get lucky. And yes, it was very good. :)

Do I need an AdR for Margaritaville at night? I planning on eating there probably around 8 or 9 once I finish IOA,this would be in May 12 , this is my first time at Orlando in may.
Thanks in advance,

Do I need an AdR for Margaritaville at night? I planning on eating there probably around 8 or 9 once I finish IOA,this would be in May 12 , this is my first time at Orlando in may.
Thanks in advance,

Very much recommended for Margaritaville. It tends to get busier at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter