Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Does anyone know if Toothsome's has any safe offerings for someone with a nut allergy? I haven't been able to find any info on this online.
Thanks!

I just read that the Three Broomsticks is serving breakfast on "select dates." Does anyone know the dates?

I am assuming (could be a mistake on my part) if its parts of the Harry Potter Vacation package, the date given to us would be a date it's open?

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to Universal and am pretty convinced I will be getting the quick service dining plan for our trip December 25-29 (4 adults). Yes I know its probably a crazy time to go, We will be staying at RP so EP is included and hopefully will help. Is there a link you can route me to to get all the info I need on how to use this. I would also love info on the dining app and the workings of that. It seems that there are no mobile order windows like Disney or am I incorrect? TIA!! I am pretty familiar when it comes to Disney, but my family has decided to try Universal this time and we are so excited!!!!
I could not get the dining plan to work in my favor. What I like about UNI plan is you can buy it for specific days and not the entire stay. You can also buy it at a register the same day. We did buy the refillable mug for 17.00 and paid as we went the rest of the week. (instead of 10.00 a day)
I would look at the menus on the app to see where you would dine. Your QS meal deal will have to be close to 18-19 to make the plan work. I found Thunder Falls Terrace was a great deal for the plan and Waikiki in Volcano bay (but that meal was really nasty and wasted my money) All QS places has a Mobile ordering but with that plan it was a mess

What is the AP discount percentage for food and merchandise? Trying to decide between a Seasonal AP or a PowerPass. The blackout dates are not relevant for my situation.
Thanks!

There is no difference for discounts between those two, only blackout dates. Well, and half price parking for the Power Pass. Almost all the food and merchandise discounts are with the Preferred or Premier passes.

They are also doing extra AP dining discounts for the rest of the year:

20201111_231303.png20201111_231235.png

The Benefits page is hard to find, but here it is: https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/uoap-types

Arepa Rellenas (in front of Music Plaza Stage, between Minions and Jimmy Fallon)
Beef Pioadillo (savory beef) $9.25, Pollo (shredded chicken) $9.25, Queso (white shredded cheese) $8.25

Bottled Beer $8.50-9.00, Bottled Soda $4.49, Bottled Water $3.50

Funnel Cakes (in front of Animal Actors)
Fried Chicken (chicken, maple mayo, strawberry sauce, powdered sugar) $10.99, Nutty Turtle (chopped pecans, carmel, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, powdered sugar) $8.99, Strawberries and Cream (fresh strawberries, strawberry syrup, whipped cream, powdered sugar) $8.99, Maple Bacon (pork belly, maple mayo, powdered sugar) $8.99, Old Fashioned (funnel cake with powdered sugar) $7.99

Bottled Beer $8.50-9.00, Bottled Soda $4.49, Bottled Water $3.50

Treats that are in the Holiday Tribute Store. The prices were not obvious as to where they were at and there were a lot of people around so I didn't want to stick around too long and keep trying to look for them. However...

Found this on my way out for their drinks.

Also, noticed this Thanksgiving menu at the Hard Rock Cafe when I went to lunch.

Slow roasted turkey bread, roasted fresh vegetables, home style classic stuffing, creamy sweet potato mash, cranberry sauce finished with a traditional turkey gravy. $29.95.

Unsure of how new this is as I do not recall seeing this when I went to Hard Rock in September. I also noticed for steaks they have a surf and turf upgrade option that included the Bangkok Shrimp as well.

So, if you want a taste of the Bangkok shrimp you do not have to order as just an app anymore. It may be old news, but just in case thought I'd share.

Last edited:

What restaurants are favorites for breakfast? We like a good breakfast every morning not a continental breakfast. We will be staying at a Universal preferred hotel to get the free unlimited ride access but haven't decided on our hotel yet as im still researching. Our stay will be from 10/28/21-10/31/2+ then transferring to Disney resort.

I have had the hotel breakfast at HR and RP.
It’s a menu order and quite a few choices available
I quite enjoyed it.

If you plan to do UO those dates, book early
Rooms could go fast due to hhn.

I have had the hotel breakfast at HR and RP.
It’s a menu order and quite a few choices available
I quite enjoyed it.

If you plan to do UO those dates, book early
Rooms could go fast due to hhn.
Thanks! I'm am planning to make my reservation this week and eating breakfast at the hotel sounds like a great idea.

The Tahitian French Toast a l’Orange at Islands Dining Room at Royal Pacific is amazing if you are a French toast fan.

My 11 year old eats like a bird. Will sit down restaurants be OK with asking for a kids menu (especially if I'm ordering off the main menu)?

For those who love helping:).

Since I was diagnosed with CLL, I have also developed 2 adult food allergies to milk (moderate) and tree nuts (severe - coconut is okay and peanut, too b/c it's not a tree nut:)). I know Universal will let me bring in my own food, but do they have allergy menus or allergy type items that might work for me in restaurants (either CS or TS)? Or is there one or two places who are just awesome handling allergies? For this vacation, price is no object, since I'm only talking 3-4 total meals. I know my kids would rather I eat with them, than skip eating:).

PS - I know I can read menus, and that's usually good enough for tree nuts, but dairy seems to slip in everywhere, and it's the slipped in stuff (like added whey) that really tends to kick my butt...

For those who love helping:).

Since I was diagnosed with CLL, I have also developed 2 adult food allergies to milk (moderate) and tree nuts (severe - coconut is okay and peanut, too b/c it's not a tree nut:)). I know Universal will let me bring in my own food, but do they have allergy menus or allergy type items that might work for me in restaurants (either CS or TS)? Or is there one or two places who are just awesome handling allergies? For this vacation, price is no object, since I'm only talking 3-4 total meals. I know my kids would rather I eat with them, than skip eating:).

PS - I know I can read menus, and that's usually good enough for tree nuts, but dairy seems to slip in everywhere, and it's the slipped in stuff (like added whey) that really tends to kick my butt...

I have mild allergies, non life threatening, but I`ve found that every single place in Universal, be it the hotels, Citywalk and in the park have all been wonderful with allergy concerns.

We tend to do TS over CS and find the chef will come and speak to you as soon as you mention allergies to whoever is looking after you. They go through and advise what you can or can`t have and on several occasions have asked if they can make something up off the menu if that was required. We honestly have found them to be wonderful and very vigilant with allergies.

Does Mythos still have pizza? I didn’t see pizza on the menu in the app. Thanks!

Someone mentioned up-thread that your Q.S. meal had to be 19 to make it worthwhile, but that isn't true. The trick is knowing that the snacks and coverage credits are combined. So. it is silly to use that for for any drink that is less expensive than butterbeer. It is also pretty easy to find interesting expensive snacks that you'd want anyway, like the Pink Lard, Butterbeer and ice cream. Those cost $7+ each. The QS plan that has one meal and two Snack/Bev credits is 26. So, if you figure $14 for two snacks, the entree only has to cost more than $12.

Also, you can buy the plan in the same restaurant where you use the plan. So, you can figure out what you want to order, then decide whether to buy the plan. You can buy it at the cash register in the restaurant and then immediately use it.

My DH can eat, while DD and I are light eaters. Most meals were two entrees plus occasionally one snack. DD and I would split an entree that included a bonus, like a shake. If I were hungry we'd add a snack off the side-dish menu like cheese fries. Then DH would finish off our leftovers. That shake made it easier to split.

What isn't a good deal is the qs with freestyle if you only need the refill.

Also, because of social distancing in QS interior seating places, the dining plan is more annoying to use because you have to struggle to place your order since mobile ordering is being pushed. And you can't use dining plan with mobile ordering. But, you can get the passholder discount with mobile ordering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter