Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

We are probably going to go for the breakfast buffet at least once- probably more if we like it. We're fans of breakfast buffets as they often fill us up enough to have a snack instead of lunch and keep us going through the day without having to stop for a meal. Not so much for lunch/dinner buffets.

The breakfast buffet has a bit of everything there.
Fruit, pastries, toast/bagels, cereal (hot and cold), juice, pancakes, sausage, potatoes, biscuits, gravy, etc

There is also the made to order eggs section.
One person handles a couple of orders at a time.
I always go with the sunnyside up eggs....

Many go with the omeletes which can have many items included in it.

The buffet is one set price.
The will discount for the AP pass
(preferred/premier)

Table service with ordering is also popular.

Islands does not have a dinner buffet.
Only menu ordering

I usually do the breakfast buffet about 4 mornings and I have no appetite until late afternoon.

Going in October with a group of 8 individuals with Intelectural Disabilities !! !! Will be our 3rd trip of this sort . Always had a great time .Enjoyed the Bread Box in City walk for lunch, had an awful supper at Mythos , food service wait time , was the only downer of the trip!! Funny thing was when we had lunch there a year or so before it was amazing !!

Best restaurant on property regardless of cost? It looks like people here like The Palm but I looked at the menu and most of their entrees are steak... and my husband is allergic. :( How is Bice- especially for people who are used to GOOD Italian food (we're in Boston)? How is The Islands Dining Room- we're likely going to stay at RPR?

Thanks all. :)

Our go-to "expensive" restaurant is Palm, but since you aren't going there, Bice does look wonderful. We go to Vivo for our Italian meal and enjoy the food, wine, desserts and coffee. Another nice place at RPR is Tchoup Tchoup. The photos don't do it justice, it's such a pretty place.

Our go-to "expensive" restaurant is Palm, but since you aren't going there, Bice does look wonderful. We go to Vivo for our Italian meal and enjoy the food, wine, desserts and coffee. Another nice place at RPR is Tchoup Tchoup. The photos don't do it justice, it's such a pretty place.

Tchoup Chop has now closed sadly..........

I'm planning on a Shake from Toothsome for dinner at least one night during my stay. Your mileage may vary.

Yep, it closed in December........

We had a last meal there in September last year.

I just looked back in this thread and saw the post. Sounds like they weren't doing enough business. Admittedly, they never seemed terribly crowded when we went, but we tend to eat early. It was so easy to get there from the boat dock after a day at the parks. My daughter will be bummed, she loved their menu.

I just looked back in this thread and saw the post. Sounds like they weren't doing enough business. Admittedly, they never seemed terribly crowded when we went, but we tend to eat early. It was so easy to get there from the boat dock after a day at the parks. My daughter will be bummed, she loved their menu.

Apparently they were busy enough with conventions and conferences, but for some reason they still closed.

We had to wait a few times as they were so busy, but we always managed to eat there....yes, the menu was good........

For anyone interested in the Wok Experience in Islands Restaurant at RPR.........

It’s now on every night until mid to late August, instead of select nights only.

It was very good.

I will definitely be utilizing this thread before our 8 night trip come June. Wish I saw it last year prior to our first night dinner at Café 4:sad2:

For anyone interested in the Wok Experience in Islands Restaurant at RPR.........

It’s now on every night until mid to late August, instead of select nights only.

It was very good.

Did you happen to notice if they are still doing the breakfast buffet? There was a question here about if a few days back and the Universal and Loews websites are unclear. Thanks!!

Did you happen to notice if they are still doing the breakfast buffet? There was a question here about if a few days back and the Universal and Loews websites are unclear. Thanks!!

The Universal website says, "Browse the daily breakfast buffet, or order a la carte Eggs Benedict and signature Hawaiian pancakes."

Yep, as damo mentioned it is still there.......:thumbsup2

The Universal website says, "Browse the daily breakfast buffet, or order a la carte Eggs Benedict and signature Hawaiian pancakes."

Thanks! Its not mentioned specifically on the menu on either site so I wasn't sure. My husband is looking forward to trying it out! :laughing:

It was very good.

Thanks! Just went to the website to look at the details and this looks great! Will have to try this in May!

Thanks! Just went to the website to look at the details and this looks great! Will have to try this in May!

We really enjoyed it.....they are good at asking what you like and don't like........

We mixed the Teriyaki sauce with a Szechuan type of sauce and it was lovely.......we will do it again.

I've been racking my brain for weeks trying to figure out where my boys can just grab a hot breakfast sandwich on way to park as sit down breakfast just isn't for us yet they need a hot protein.
Burger King! How simple and yet I had to read this thread to figure it out.:oops:
Sometimes I wonder if I over think things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!