Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Toothsome link is not working (maybe it's just me, but I do have FB)...here's what it said:

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

If it's OK to link to OI's (Orlando Informer's) site, they have the Toothsome Menu with prices here: https://orlandoinformer.com/universal/toothsome-chocolate-emporium-menu-pictures-reviews/

The menu looks interesting! Are the 'breakfast' items available all day?

The menu looks interesting! Are the 'breakfast' items available all day?

I read a trip report where someone had gotten the waffles at lunch or dinnertime...so I would assume so (especially since the links say they don't open until 11AM)

I read a trip report where someone had gotten the waffles at lunch or dinnertime...so I would assume so (especially since the links say they don't open until 11AM)

Good! I *LOVE* breakfast for dinner :)

We had the waffles at dinner in March. The lemon curd was very weird and none of us liked it (and I normally like lemon stuff).

We are first timers to Universal. Does Toothsome take reservations or is it just a walk up? We are going in a few weeks and would like to try it. If it is walk up, how long are the waits on Monday evenings?

Since it's still new, am I to assume that the wait is long to get a table? We will be a party of 6.

I honestly have no idea as we were there in September and it hadn't long opened then.

We never made dinner as it was over a 90 minute wait, so we went somewhere else. Maybe if you go a little earlier it won't be too bad.........I hope you enjoy it anyway if you do eat there........:thumbsup2

I honestly have no idea as we were there in September and it hadn't long opened then.

We never made dinner as it was over a 90 minute wait, so we went somewhere else. Maybe if you go a little earlier it won't be too bad.........I hope you enjoy it anyway if you do eat there........:thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm hoping to heard my group of cats out of the park and be there by 4:30 or 5, but you know how that happens!

We are first timers to Universal. Does Toothsome take reservations or is it just a walk up? We are going in a few weeks and would like to try it. If it is walk up, how long are the waits on Monday evenings?
We had lunch there yesterday and didn't have to wait long for a table. The food was really good. The brownie milkshake not so much. The brownie on top of the milkshake made the milkshake warm so it wasn't very appealing.

When the park is opened until 9PM, it still looks like the latest reservation at Mythos is 5PM. I would prefer to go for dinner but that looks way to early. Have you been to dinner there but later than that?

Otherwise, would you recomend lunch at Mythos and dinner at Leaky Cauldron or Three Broomsticks?

Another option is to eat at the RPR... Would you say the food quality is comparable between the hotel's restaurants and Mythos?
:scratchin

Mythos does close early and has since I have gone there

The place does stop reservations at 5-5:30 when I have gone

Rpr Islands restaurant I enjoy on some of the dishes
I go with pot stickers and Mongolian need dish most of the times

One day a week they offer the wok experience
Last feb it was 6 to 9 pm
My favorite dinner !!

If you enjoy an Asian food selection, yes it is on the par with mythos

Jakes has decent food and a variety
They change out their menu often

For a full meal, I go with the steak dinner, fish, or anything new
Their sandwiches and pizzas are good

Is Finnegan's the only place to get a scotch egg? If it is, can we get it to go? We want to get one, but don't want to have an actual meal there.

Is Finnegan's the only place to get a scotch egg? If it is, can we get it to go? We want to get one, but don't want to have an actual meal there.

You can get it as part of the Ploughman's Platter at Leaky Cauldron. I believe you can also order it on it's own at both places.

I know this...because I CRAVE scotch eggs almost as much as Butterbeer :D

You can get it as part of the Ploughman's Platter at Leaky Cauldron. I believe you can also order it on it's own at both places.

I know this...because I CRAVE scotch eggs almost as much as Butterbeer :D

What is a Scotch Egg? I've heard about them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!