Where to buy Shellie May?

SCmom3

Mouseketeer
DD has already decided that she wants to get a Shelly May on our trip next month.we will be going to the AK/Epcot on our first day. Will either park have a good selection for her to choose from? Is there somewhere else we should look.

The store on the right-hand side in front of/facing the Tree at AK had all of the bears stuff when I was there in February. I picked up the park-going pin-collecting Shellie May :)

DD has already decided that she wants to get a Shelly May on our trip next month.we will be going to the AK/Epcot on our first day. Will either park have a good selection for her to choose from? Is there somewhere else we should look.

They have ShellieMay at disneystore.com. It's $33.
https://www.disneystore.com/plush-t...sney-bear-plush-medium-17/mp/1386135/1000267/

They also have a Marie costume $23 for ShellieMay that is adorable! They have other costumes, too, like Minnie Mouse, Ariel, and Frozen. Pretty good selection right now.

Last edited:
The store on the right-hand side in front of/facing the Tree at AK had all of the bears stuff when I was there in February. I picked up the park-going pin-collecting Shellie May :)
Thank you, I want her to have her early, so the bear can be in our pictures. That store will be so convenient.

Does anyone know if 17" ShellieMay and Duffy stuffies (the larger size that come without outfits) are still available to purchase anywhere in the parks? How about costumes and accessories for them?

Has anyone seen Gelatoni or StellaLou in WDW either? (I'm doubtful on those two, but you never know.) We're trying to plan a shopping list for our upcoming trip.

Does anyone know if 17" ShellieMay and Duffy stuffies (the larger size that come without outfits) are still available to purchase anywhere in the parks? How about costumes and accessories for them?

Has anyone seen Gelatoni or StellaLou in WDW either? (I'm doubtful on those two, but you never know.) We're trying to plan a shopping list for our upcoming trip.
I didn't see them or any ufufys the last week of October. All of those characters (and tsums) are way more popular in Asia, so that's where I usually have to order from. :(

You can see some of them in the Japanese pavilion exhibit.

That's disappointing. I would think, if anywhere, the Japan pavilion would be selling them - or China. We're really hoping to find a Duffy plush at the very least. I hear they are somewhere, just trying to find out where before we go.

I bought my Gelatoni on Amazon. He was about $80, though. According to the tag, he came from DisneySea in Tokyo and came with a DisneySea map.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!