Where to buy Disney shirts

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
Our Disney Store closed recently and our Target and Old Navy don’t have cute, basic Disney t-shirts like they used to have sometimes. Where do you find Disney shirts for your family...kids and adults?

Do they have a good selection at the uniqloin Disney Springs?
Yes, my daughter, who is 14, just got two cute shirts here on Friday. One is the Aristocats the other is a cute Mickey shirt. They were around $14 each. I also found a cotton sundress, with small almost hidden Mickeys in it, with a built in bra for me. It's super comfortable and it washed well too. It know it was under $20 but I don't recall the exact price.

If you have a Burlington Coat Factory near you, they usually have a ton to pick from. They’re inexpensive as well. Just a couple bucks.

Another vote for Uniqlo. I like that they have a lot of more "subtle" Disney shirts for both adults and kids, with stripes and patterns with the Mickey heads integrated into the pattern instead of just a giant character print in the middle (although they have those, too). Plus, their selection changes fairly frequently. There's new stuff every couple of months, and I can't ever recall walking past someone else wearing the exact same shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter