• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to buy Coke for FL residents' HHN discount?

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hello,
I'm trying to help my sis and her family get the discount I read about on the USF site. FL residents get a $10-$15 discount on HHN tickets with specially marked Coke products. These were supposed to be in the stores by 9/17.She lives in Miami and hasn't seen them yet. Any other Floridians have better luck with this? Thanks to all.

They usually start popping up around October. I haven't really looked for any. I would think that sometimes shipments may be late or haven't been tossed on the shelves yet.

I live in South Florida and haven't seen any yet, they usually don't appear down here. They run ads for the swap shop, lion country safari and other places, but not the Orlando parks.

What you need to do is stop at a 7-11 or gas station convience store on the way to the park (Internation Drive or Kirkman Road), and find the soda that way. We did this once. On the way to Sea World, we stopped at a gas station on I-192, and bought a 2 liter bottle of pepsi, pealed off the label and got the discount at the gate. We left the bottle of pepsi in the car and drank it in the hotel room later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter