where should I eat?

suemidd

Earning My Ears
Hi aqll,

I am going back to dlp after about 5 years, and when there last time we lived on hotdogs and macdonalds asz we had no money, this time however we have more money and are looking for some nice places to eat.

thanks in advance for the help.

Sue:wave2:

Where do I start??? :) :)

There are lots of super places to eat in Disneyland Paris.

The Disneyland Park -

Blue Lagoon
A superb full-service restaurant offering stunning seafood and a wonderful setting beside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I lvoe the deserts here - delicious!

Walt's
On Main Street USA is my favourite Disneyland Paris Restaurant. There's lots of different types of food - the fresh meat burgers are delicious as is the amazing chicken. The restaurant is set in little 'themed' rooms, many of which overlook Main Street USA.

Auberge de Cendrillion
Only open for lunch, offering delicious French food including soem delicious duck. Situated near the castle, this restaurant is nearly always extremely busy - make sure you make a reservation.

The Hotels -

California Grill, The Disneyland Hotel
Some of the best cuisine I have ever tried. The California Grill has a massive wine list and a great setting. The views over the park are lovely, but it is very expensive.

Inventions, The Disneyland Hotel
Lot's of peoples favourite, including mine! This is a great buffet with a massive range of foods from italian to french to classic American. A superb theme and great views of the park. Very fairly priced considering the great service and amazing food.

Cape Cod, Newport Bay Club
A great buffet with mediterranean foods and lovely seafood. Good service.

These are all I can think of for now, make sure you make reservations - as many of them get pretty busy, particularly during peak times.

Richard :)

just another vote for Auberge de Cendrillon.

two other table service restaurants that we highly recommend are the Yacht Club (also at Newport Bay Club hotel)
and the Manhattan Restaurant (at Hotel New York).

we also enjoyed our Character Dinner at Cafe Mickey in Disney Village.
best character meal we've ever been to.
the ones at WDW pale in comparison... there are nowhere near as many characters.

of course this is all from our experience a year ago, so things may have changed. i hope not though. we plan to go back to DLP sometime soon. (i would love to be there when it snows in France!)

If you enjoy meat ( Steak, chicken, sausages ... ) a good choice is the Hunters Grill at Seqouia Lodge.. the ranger menu comes with appetizers, four different kind of meat and roasted garlic potatoes, corn on the cob and nice desert for around 28 EUR..

I love it

Stephan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter