Where is your favorite place to watch Happily Ever After fireworks from outside the park?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at the Polynesian for one night for our anniversary next month. We have an early ADR at Ohana at 4 (because it was all I could get!) so time will not be an issue before fireworks!!

Where is your favorite spot outside the parks to watch Happily Ever After and why?

We have never viewed the fireworks from outside Magic Kingdom, so I am open to any and all ideas to make the night special :)

Thanks in advance!

Poly beach. The view is straight on instead of off to the side like GF and CR. Music is piped in, I can have an adult beverage in hand, and being able to walk with more than 6 inches between myself and a stranger.

For us, its CR. It's like being there, without actually being there:) The views at GF and POLY are also very good but we found them to be a bit to far.

For us, its CR. It's like being there, without actually being there:) The views at GF and POLY are also very good but we found them to be a bit to far.

Where do you watch from at CR? I though BLT had a viewing area but that it was resort guests only. We are staying DVC but not at BLT if that matter any....

CR has a 4th floor viewing deck available to all. Just be aware that the corner of the best section is blocked off many nights each week for the Highway in the Sky diners. I was checking for our upcoming trip and it's on the night I want to do it so I'm finding a different location.

California Grill has a viewing area but you need to have dined there that day to have access.

Where do you watch from at CR? I though BLT had a viewing area but that it was resort guests only. We are staying DVC but not at BLT if that matter any....
We actually watched it from one of the outdoor north side staircase landings:)

I really enjoyed the view from the Ferry Dock at the Transportation and Ticket Center. The view was perfect and they NORMALLY have the music piped in. The night I was there, one of the ferry captains noted that they hadn't had music in about a week. He thought that it was a technical glitch and he had reported it. I pulled out my phone and played the soundtrack from YouTube and enjoyed it very much.

I really enjoyed the view from the Ferry Dock at the Transportation and Ticket Center. The view was perfect and they NORMALLY have the music piped in. The night I was there, one of the ferry captains noted that they hadn't had music in about a week. He thought that it was a technical glitch and he had reported it. I pulled out my phone and played the soundtrack from YouTube and enjoyed it very much.

Ha! I had to do that at the Poly one time last summer. They were having some issues with their sound system at the time. Took a minute or so of adjusting to sync up with YouTube, but worked pretty well!

If you are a DVC Owner staying at a DVC Resort you can go to the Top of the World Lounge at BLT. You will have to show your owner member card to access the lounge v

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter