• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is usfinfo.com??

Y

YankeeFan51

I thought that there was a website for Universal similar in content to wdwinfo.com, but whenever I type in usfinfo.com or click on the UIS Home Page link at the top of this page, I get an "address doesn't exist" error screen. Is this page/address no longer valid?

I'm looking for info. on the onsite Universal resorts as well as the restaurants in these resorts -- are there any sites with restaurant menus similar to the DIS and Deb Wills' Disney site? I keep hearing that food is expensive at the resorts and I'd like to see what the options/prices really are. Sorry to ramble, but we've never been to Universal and info. seems a little harder to come by. Perhaps I'm just not looking in the right palces. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

Thank You! In the meantime can anyone tell me which of the hotels (HRH or PBH) is closer in walking distance to the parks. Are there 'fast food' options available in each hotel and does each have an arcade? For those who have stayed at both, which do you prefer, and why? I appreciate any information, aswe have only stayed at Disney resorts prior to this trip! Thanks :)

HRH is definitely closer to the parks. It's a very easy walk. From PBH you just hop on the boat to City Walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter