Where is the opening day price thread??

The pricing thread had so very little traction for the last year I skipped this round to see if it was missed.

Folks are asking in the above thread for their requests already so I also did not make a request one but can if it’s needed.
I also think that with DCL now having generic pricing info on the website, the function of the opening day pricing threads is less needed. A request thread might still have some use as people can get their specific set up checked.

I also think that with DCL now having generic pricing info on the website, the function of the opening day pricing threads is less needed. A request thread might still have some use as people can get their specific set up checked.
100% agree. I was interested in a specific room category. I'll go post in the other thread.

I’ve been wondering the same thing but I understand that we can see a little more than previously. Now of course I have to decide whether I’m willing to pay the higher prices or wait until 2026 when I would be able to cruise in a more shoulder/off season. But by then the prices might have kept climbing anyway. I wish the exchange rate (Aussie here) was better. :(

I wonder if the dwindling interest in seeing prices is due to the general lack of new itineraries? We're definitely looking forward to seeing Lighthouse Point, but other than that, there aren't a lot of new options. We're undecided if we'll book the Treasure with only having the 7 day trips at an inflated cost. We'll probably wait to see what itineraries come out for Adventure before we decide anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter