Where is the Main St. Electrical Parade right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluOrchid2

<font color=deeppink>Princess Aurora's Mommy<br><f
And are there any plans to move it anywhere else in 2003? We are thinking of planning a trip to wherever it is.

Right now it's at Disney's California Adventure at Disneyland under the name "Disney Electrical Parade". I believe it's staying there for a while.

Wish they would bring it back soon.

We were there at WDW on the last night of the MSEP and I was sad to see it go.

I seem to recall seeing on the Travel channel that it's also at EuroDisney. So, maybe you can fly to Paris and check it out!

I'm afraid not for much longer - Main Street Electrical Parade's last night at DLP is 5th January...

I'm hoping it eventually makes its way back to Orlando soon.

Spectro is nice, but there's nothing like MSEP :D

Really? You guys like the MSEP better than Spectro? Geez. I LOVE Spectromagic. The music, the narration, the big magic guys at the beginning - Mickey with his sorcery magic crystal ball and the big peacock, and the changing colors and the big Chernabog who emerges from bald mountain, etc - wow - I just love Spectromagic. I'll be sad when *that* goes!

Oh absolutely LOVE MSEP better than Spectro!!!:Pinkbounc
Just the energy of the MSEP!!!! It's awesome!!!
And I miss it at WDW. Here hoping it comes back real soon!!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!