Where is the Farmer's Market

If you're talking about the Farmer's Market on which the WDW Disney-MGM Studio Sunset Blvd food court is loosely modeled, it's in Los Angeles near the CBS Studio. Here's a link: http://www.farmersmarketla.com

OOOH! I love that Farmer's Market also. We go there on every visit to California. My brother lives right down the street from there. Lots to see including some celebrities if you are lucky. From Anaheim you can take the I-5 north to the I-10 into Los Angeles get off on Fairfax. Take a right and go straight down until you get to 3rd street and you will see it there on the corner. It is beautiful during Christmas time if you ever get a chance to go during that time. I love the musical fountain they have too.

Not sure what you mean about a Farmer's Market in Disneyland...

There is a fruit stand called Fairfax Market in DCA Hollywood Pictures Backlot across from Disney Animation that is "inspired by long-standing Los Angeles farmer's market".

There is also a large selection of fruit at a stand around It's a Bug's Life and a few stands throughout DL (Main St and Adventureland).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter