~~~~~~where is the best seat for attractions and dinning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NortheastNate

Earning My Ears
I would like to start a topic on where is the best place to sit for attractions or dinning.

a few for me personally

Thunder Mt the last row, because of the little hills and drops the front row doesn't get enough speed like the back seat does

Pirates, Splash Mt, Space Mt, Front Row of course best view

Indiana Jones Stunt show, front row or dead center

Rock in Roller Coaster, to get the best G force is the 6th seat for max G force

Expedition Everest either the Front or back seat, i have always sat on the right side.

these are just a few, i would like to get the opinion of everyone else where is the best place to sit or your preferred place to sit. hopefully if this takes off we will have all the attractions preferred seats

Expedition Everest: front seat
People Mover: sitting backwards
Stitch: sitting backwards on people mover
****: sitting backwards on people mover
Tomorrowland Speedway: sitting backwards on people mover

Soarin': Center row, center seat, top row

Star Tours: Last tow, center (this surprised us last time we were there but it made the ride experience so much better!)

Splash: Front row, of course!

Small World: Front row

Pirates: Front row

Jungle Cruise: Front, near the tour guide or you won't be able to hear…especially if the speakers are not working like when we were there

That's all I can think of for now…great thread!

Folks the Restaurant board is were threads regarding the best seating should be located.

However this is definitely the place to discuss attractions seating :goodvibes

Safari - back row. This surprised us but we found you can turn around and continue to watch and photograph the animals as you are driving towards the next group.

Best is relative. Maybe a poll for peoples favorites, but it's like asking what is the best color.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter