• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where is the best NightLife?

loribartley

Earning My Ears
My friend and I won a trip to Orlando and want to stay close to the best night life.
If Universal City Walk is as good as it sounds, maybe we should stay close to Universal.
Or is Disney's Paradise Island more fun? Or maybe we should stay on International Drive?
We don't have a clue?

Personally I like CityWalk more than Pleasure Island, its just favors more to my personality I guess. If you choose not to stay on-site I would definitely choose an I-Drive hotel. I really like the Embassy Suites.

If you are under 21, Pleasure Island is much better than City Walk.

If you are 21+, City Walk is better.

BTW, a cab ride from Hard Rock Hotel to Pleasure Island only costs around $10-15.

The Pointe on International Drive has acouple of new clubs, and new entertainment complex known as XS Orlando as well, they just added it all in the last couple of months.

A friend mentioned clubs near the UCF area. Would it be worth it to go there too or stick to CityWalk? I'll be in Orlando in December and a few of the guys in the group (mid-twenties) want to go clubbing. IMO, I think they'd like CityWalk.

Any comments locals?

It kind of depends on how familiar you are with Orlando area.
UCF is a little bit of a drive if you were gonna be staying in the attractions area, however if there are any hotels near UCF then that would solve that problem. Both CityWalk and Pleasure Island same goes for The Pointe, in that they all have the advantage of having multiple clubs on 1 site as well as restaurants, and shops, even hotels are nearby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter