Where is the access code on paperwork?

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
I had to delete my old DVC account and am trying to create a new one, but I cannot find my access code. All it says on the website is that it is on the paperwork we got from DVC. We got a lot of paperwork so not sure where to look!

When I got my very activation code when I first bought, it came in a welcome later. I think most recently, my kids got theirs last year via email,

You may need to call MS tomorrow to get it.

I had to delete my old DVC account and am trying to create a new one, but I cannot find my access code. All it says on the website is that it is on the paperwork we got from DVC. We got a lot of paperwork so not sure where to look!

This is recently: The Club ID was in the closing docs. The activation code was a one-time code sent via e-mail from DVC.

I was able to call today and got it all settled. They said the code on the paperwork is one time only and they would have to give me a new one anyway, so finding the code in paperwork would not have done any good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!