Where is the “find out which Disney character you are most like” location?

twodogs

DIS Veteran
I am trying to figure where, if anywhere, you can still do the little computer game where it asks you a series of questions (Do you like to have friends over for dinner OR have friends FOR dinner?). At the end, it tells you which Disney character you are most like. Do they still have this at DLR, and if so, where can I find it? My daughter loves this but we haven’t done it for several years (and I think last time we did it was in DHS in Florida, but they have since moved it there as well). Thanks!! Less than a week to go!

Have so much fun @twodogs! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on SWGE! I hope you will do a trip report!! :thumbsup2
Hi to my old Aulani planning partner (and fellow Max Pass early adopter!!)! I will try to post a report. It is going to be the shortest trip to SWGE ever, as we arrive Friday night and leave Sunday afternoon. As I posted on the SWGE thread, we will (hopefully) visit SWGE twice during the weekend, once with our free reservation and again with the hotel-linked reservation. I expect complete and utter chaos, but hopefully we will get to see the land and ride the ride at least one time. We actually are going this weekend also, which is a bit crazy, but that was planned before SWGE opening dates were announced. So, two trips in 3 weeks. American Airlines is going to love us!

^Well that just sounds AMAZING! Plus, going two trips in a row will give you tons of time to check out SWGE without feeling like you will need to go do other things. And if you have time for other things, that would be incredible! I haven't been following many threads on here lately, but saw your name pop up and wanted to wish you a wonderful trip!

We thought about doing a quick trip like you are doing, but opted to wait until both attractions are open...or our annual Xmas trip, whichever comes first. LOL.

Hope you get to experience the attraction more than once and check out all the other neat stuff the land has to offer! Going in with an expectation of chaos is a good way to look at it. Hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised and it will be super organized! They seem to have really thought about crowd control issues....=)

^Well that just sounds AMAZING! Plus, going two trips in a row will give you tons of time to check out SWGE without feeling like you will need to go do other things. And if you have time for other things, that would be incredible! I haven't been following many threads on here lately, but saw your name pop up and wanted to wish you a wonderful trip!

We thought about doing a quick trip like you are doing, but opted to wait until both attractions are open...or our annual Xmas trip, whichever comes first. LOL.

Hope you get to experience the attraction more than once and check out all the other neat stuff the land has to offer! Going in with an expectation of chaos is a good way to look at it. Hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised and it will be super organized! They seem to have really thought about crowd control issues....=)

I am preparing for the worst. But, I am hoping since our SWGE trip is the last weekend of the reservation period, that Disney will have it sorted a little bit by then!!!

We went to Beast’s Library after drawing at Animation Academy. It was so neat in there. I don’t know how we’ve missed it all these times, but I guess because it is down that ramp? Anyway thank you to all for your help! We had a lot of fun with this!

We went to Beast’s Library after drawing at Animation Academy. It was so neat in there. I don’t know how we’ve missed it all these times, but I guess because it is down that ramp? Anyway thank you to all for your help! We had a lot of fun with this!
The ramp is what threw me off too. The sign says "Sorcerer's Workshop" but it's not at the beginning of the line, and you have to go around the glass railing, then there's the person-counter that looks like a "do not enter" gate... It took me may be 3 or 4 trips to follow other guests and venture down there!

The ramp is what threw me off too. The sign says "Sorcerer's Workshop" but it's not at the beginning of the line, and you have to go around the glass railing, then there's the person-counter that looks like a "do not enter" gate... It took me may be 3 or 4 trips to follow other guests and venture down there!

I've always thought it was strange that they don't make the entrance look more inviting to guests. You're right that if you don't know any better, you would think that's an area you aren't supposed to venture into. When the building first opened I feel like there were a lot more guests in it, and plenty of people to follow down the ramp. But recently I sat on a couch near the ramp for a good 30-40 minutes and didn't see a single person enter the ramp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!