Where is ginger ale available?

I wasn’t able to find ginger ale at the drink machines when I looked, when I asked at Cabanas where I could find it they directed me to the bar where I was able to buy a can. I did get a glass every night at dinner since they was when I struggled the most with seasickness. This was on the Fantasy at the beginning of December.

We are watching a popular vlog and he is sea sick. I was thinking, he should go get some ginger ale at the drink station, but I don't think there is any. I wonder why? And where can you get it?
Keep watching. It all works out. 😉

The reality is that some nights there will be more movement. The only time I've ever been seasick was the first night on the Dream. You cross some big currents leaving Florida and that can lead to some roughness. I agree with pp that the green apples usually help me more than the ginger ale.

Was it Michael Kay you were watching? Because I saw that vlog too. Makes me glad to know that seasickness is a risk even for those not usually susceptible. I'll know to take same sea-sick meds and even maybe a sea band (I readily accept there's not enough data confirm their overall effectiveness, but they're not expensive so the cost is relatively negligible).

FYI, you need to wear both SeaBands. I find if they aren't helping it is usually because they aren't in the right position and adjusting them will help. OTOH, for me they don't entirely solve the nausea; they are one tool in my toolkit. They also don't work for everyone.

SW

FYI, you need to wear both SeaBands. I find if they aren't helping it is usually because they aren't in the right position and adjusting them will help. OTOH, for me they don't entirely solve the nausea; they are one tool in my toolkit. They also don't work for everyone.

SW

Well yes, which is why I included drugs first instead of SeaBands. But TBH for me they're all more precautionary on the off chance of incredibly rough seas. I'm not particularly prone to motion sickness (champion Mission Space Orange rider), but you never know with a new experience (my first ride on FoP made my stomach do a couple of belly flops, but I'm an unusual case because that oddly impressed me more since I had never experienced it on a ride).

The reality is that some nights there will be more movement. The only time I've ever been seasick was the first night on the Dream. You cross some big currents leaving Florida and that can lead to some roughness.

You do cross those same currents on the way back. It's just that people are usually sleeping at that point - and more used to feeling the ocean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!