Where is ginger ale available?

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
We are watching a popular vlog and he is sea sick. I was thinking, he should go get some ginger ale at the drink station, but I don't think there is any. I wonder why? And where can you get it?

Was on Fantasy Nov 2019 and It was at drink station. Also in dining rooms; I have it with dinner on nights when there is a lot of movement.

Magic, August 2018 had ginger ale at the drink station! One machine had Coke Zero, the other had Seagrams Ginger Ale. I've also had it in the MDR's at no additional cost.

We are watching a popular vlog and he is sea sick. I was thinking, he should go get some ginger ale at the drink station, but I don't think there is any. I wonder why? And where can you get it?

his stateroom was at the front of ship. Which makes it worse.

Ginger ale was available at the drink station on the Fantasy when we sailed in December 2017 and on the Dream when we sailed B2B2B in December 2019.

SW

Just got off the Magic a couple weeks ago and they had ginger ale at the drink stations. Lacking any of my normal favorites I came to rather enjoy it.

Was it Michael Kay you were watching? Because I saw that vlog too. Makes me glad to know that seasickness is a risk even for those not usually susceptible. I'll know to take same sea-sick meds and even maybe a sea band (I readily accept there's not enough data confirm their overall effectiveness, but they're not expensive so the cost is relatively negligible).

Better off to get green apples. Ginger helps but there is very little actual ginger in gingerale. Didn't stop my mom from giving it to me when I was sick though. lol So it could be a placebo effect.

Better off to get green apples. Ginger helps but there is very little actual ginger in gingerale. Didn't stop my mom from giving it to me when I was sick though. lol So it could be a placebo effect.
Some brands of ginger ale have more ginger than others.

Not all drink stations have the same drinks. Noticed that on my last cruise on the Dream (last August), I was looking for Light Lemonade which I was sure I've been drinking and found it on another machine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter