Where is Erica Entertaining?

KC Mouse

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard where Erica is serving, entertaining, performing?

I was recently gallivanting across Frontierland when I spotted none other than Wendel from across the way. In that all too familiar gate, reminiscent of our beloved Erica. Wendel looked into my face and for just a moment...I thought I saw her. Gazing into those chocolaty brown eyes, I said, "Erica, is that you...can you hear me?" With a quick nod "Wendell" dashed out of my reach and stole off into the crowd of middle aged fans touting gaggles of disinterested children. To my dismay, I lost her in the confusion.

Countless moments passed as I sat alone in my sorrows. The words of "Mama don't whoop little Burford" cascaded upon my down trodden spirit. Where did you go Erica? Was that you? Are you somehow trapped in the fur-ridden entanglement of the Country Bears Jamboree?

"Mama don't whoop little Burford...I think you should shoot him instead..." Erica where did you go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter