where is Casey's Corner

CHRIS82869

Earning My Ears
I saw a posting about hotdogs at caseys. I have been to disney 2 dozen times and I don't remember this restaurant. Whe is it located at?

Chris82869

I believe it's at the end of main street (on your left as you are walking towards the castle) - right across from the "tip board"

:)

Casey's is at the end of Main St. on the left as you face the castle. It is a counter service featuring the best dog-gone hot dog in the Magic Kingdom. If you have the time , order your hot dog then eat it in the little bleachers section directly behind the food service counter. They show cartoons with baseball themes on a big screen. Also, just outside of Casey's is a piano player who is fantastic !!! They have a little sideway cafe type seating area and this young gentleman tickles the ivories while you enjoy your yummy hotdog. It's a great place to rest your tired feet.
Be sure to check it out!

I'm sure you have passed this eatery many times as you take the short-cut to Adventureland that passes by the Crystal Palace!!::yes:: It's the place across from the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, and also has all the pretty little white tables and chairs outside!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter