Where is Bullseye? and is Star Tours stuck on Episode 1?

Dolby1000

Feel free to call me Ocean Wave
Took our first walk through Toy Story Land and saw Woody, Buzz, Jessie, green army men but there is no Bullseye to be seen anywhere, either as a statue or a painting or character.

Boo. Bullseye is my favorite. If THE THEME PARK THAT MUST NOT BE NAMED, can do Donkey and blue Raptor meet and greets, how hard would it be for Disney to include Bullseye?

We want Bullseye! :worried:

There, I feel better now. :blush:

Oh yes, had no FP, but only waited about 55 minutes for Slinky Dog, ride it at night, the colors and views are wonderful, avoided the saucers as spinning is not our thing. We left just before 10 and the saucer thing said 25 minutes, the coaster was at 50 and TSM at 25. Park was open to 10:30 and the much less enjoyable than it was 2 years ago Star Wars show was about to start, as was Fantasmic, which is probably why some of the lines were getting shorter.

One last question, rode Star Tours 3 times, got the same finish (episode 1 where the ship goes under water) every time, didn't get the new EP 8 ride. This makes 6 times in row we had the same ending, is this happening to any other Star Tours fans out there?

OWD

One last question, rode Star Tours 3 times, got the same finish (episode 1 where the ship goes under water) every time, didn't get the new EP 8 ride. This makes 6 times in row we had the same ending, is this happening to any other Star Tours fans out there?

OWD
We rode it 3 times last month and got 3 different endings.

OWD

We got Naboo twice on our last trip as well. Maybe that one is used more heavily in the rotation. It may have been coincidence but the times we took the right line we got Naboo and we got TLJ the time we went left. I'd recommend choosing the other side each time just in case the scenes in the rotation are different in each side

We rode 3 times last month and got a different ending each time.

Wasn't the plan for Star Tours to split the sides so that one would have all Sequel era scenes and the other have all of the older scenes that take place just after the Prequels? I don't know that they ever went through with that. When I was last at DL, they were always showing the sequel era scenes with none of the older scenes.

Naboo is my favorite ending, at least the one where the tail of the fighter comes through the glass. There are variations on that.

Rode it (7) times in January hoping to see something other than The Last Jedi... (What's that old saying about the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...)

Wasn't the plan for Star Tours to split the sides so that one would have all Sequel era scenes and the other have all of the older scenes that take place just after the Prequels? I don't know that they ever went through with that. When I was last at DL, they were always showing the sequel era scenes with none of the older scenes.

Naboo is my favorite ending, at least the one where the tail of the fighter comes through the glass. There are variations on that.

Last night we rode on the left (Gate E) and the on the right (Gate A), so the theory that one side got the new Episode 8 variation while the other side got the mixed version was not evident yesterday.

Rode it (7) times in January hoping to see something other than The Last Jedi... (What's that old saying about the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...)

This was us too. I don’t really care about the new stuff. I’d honestly rather ride the original Star Tours, but if I’m doing the new version, I’d prefer at least a few scenes from the original movies.

We rode it over and over again in January and kept getting the same scenes every time, most from the Last Jedi. I have the worst luck. I kept thinking if I just ride it one more time, I’ll get something different, but nope. Maybe we were on it at the same time!

Last night we rode on the left (Gate E) and the on the right (Gate A), so the theory that one side got the new Episode 8 variation while the other side got the mixed version was not evident yesterday.

Yeah, I didn't think they actually did it. It was supposed to be where the guest would choose which side when entering the line. I guess plans for that were put on hold.

Took our first walk through Toy Story Land and saw Woody, Buzz, Jessie, green army men but there is no Bullseye to be seen anywhere, either as a statue or a painting or character.

Boo. Bullseye is my favorite. If THE THEME PARK THAT MUST NOT BE NAMED, can do Donkey and blue Raptor meet and greets, how hard would it be for Disney to include Bullseye?

We want Bullseye! :worried:

There, I feel better now. :blush:

Oh yes, had no FP, but only waited about 55 minutes for Slinky Dog, ride it at night, the colors and views are wonderful, avoided the saucers as spinning is not our thing. We left just before 10 and the saucer thing said 25 minutes, the coaster was at 50 and TSM at 25. Park was open to 10:30 and the much less enjoyable than it was 2 years ago Star Wars show was about to start, as was Fantasmic, which is probably why some of the lines were getting shorter.

OWD

I do find it somewhat odd that they don't have Bullseye out at all in TSL. We got to meet Bullseye at a Moonlight Magic event in December so they are able to do it.

This was us too. I don’t really care about the new stuff. I’d honestly rather ride the original Star Tours, but if I’m doing the new version, I’d prefer at least a few scenes from the original movies.

We rode it over and over again in January and kept getting the same scenes every time, most from the Last Jedi. I have the worst luck. I kept thinking if I just ride it one more time, I’ll get something different, but nope. Maybe we were on it at the same time!
Were you the Rebel Spy on my ship that we dropped off at Batuu??? Fhew, It got real dicey there on Crait for a minute... lol.

We were also there in January & asked a CM about it. They said they were only running that one because of the new release.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter