Where is a Good 1 day Agenda for California Adventure

yiotta

Earning My Ears
Planning a southern California trip in a few weeks (late October).
This time its just my wife and myself, we are officially empty nesters with one son off to US Coast Guard Academy and one daughter off to Japan during her college Junior year.... so its just us!
We are going to hit Knotts Scarey Farm (haven't been there for 15+ years), Six Flags Magic Mountain, and maybe each Disney Park... I have never been to Disney California Adventure so I am looking for a good one day strategy guide.
Any Advice?
Is there a good one day trip report?
We will either do a Friday or Monday to avoid the weekend rush....
I haven't been on this board for many years since planning a Disneyworld trip with the family and these boards were invaluable to making a perfect Disney trip, hope to get some help again :)

Hi -
You might want to move this to the general disneyland section, you may get more answers there.

The "Unoffical Guide to Disneyland" has several one day itineraries, but depending on the day of the week, if there is something else going on, if you want to do thrill rides or not, you'll probably get a better answer there....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!