Where in WDW to find plush characters from Disney movies?

MaidMarian444

Mouseketeer
Hi all, we’re at WDW now, and my nieces are here for the first time and shopping for souvenirs.

They love Disney movies and not as interested in Disney Junior characters, including Mickey and Minnie. They couldn’t find what they wanted at The Emporium. Would the Disney store at Disney Springs have a different selection? Or any other store in the parks I should check out? They want dress-up or plushies or accessories. Not as interested in figurines.

Thank you!

Try shops near movie themed attractions and restaurants, too.

For instance, I recall seeing Beauty and Beast plushies at the gift shop near BOG and Gaston's Tavern.

I don't know why plush Disney movie characters have been so hard to find anywhere in the parks or elsewhere but I am just like you Maidmarian444 because I am a collector of Disney movie character plushies myself and what I can recommend for your nieces is the Disney Nui-Mo's collection of plush characters and they have princesses to Marvel characters and many other characters are featured as well. But one Nui-Mo I highly recommend for your nieces is the Tiana Nui-Mo and that doll is so darling and you could also buy outfits for it as well. But in my mind I cannot understand why Disney doesn't make plushies of certain movie characters. Take for example ever since I heard about Strange World I've been longing for a plush Searcher Clade but for some reason in the Strange World plushies they only added Splat "which is another great plushie for your nieces to buy" and Legend the dog but I am hoping that Strange World debuts on DVD Searcher Clade's plushie will debut finally. But I think the reason why plush Disney movie characters are becoming scarce to find at WDW is because Marvel and Star Wars plushies have taken over and it seems more people buy Star Wars and Marvel plushies than Disney movie character plushies because that's what's popular today
Good luck and hope you can buy the two plushies I recommended
Have a great trip Maidmarian444
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter