Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

It's 93 degrees this afternoon with a "real feel" of 104 degrees! I'm headed out to the pool for some "cool" exercise!

i-rxxq5nz-Th.jpg

This is in Epcot. :tink:

American Adventure?

104 :crazy2: Hoping to open our pool in a few weeks.

i-rxxq5nz-Th.jpg

This is from a park but not from an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:
Shop, attraction or food service?
American Adventure?

104 :crazy2: Hoping to open our pool in a few weeks.

104...that's what it feels like! David's doing yard work 🤪; HE'S getting in the pool when he finishes! Pool water temperature was PERFECT today; by tomorrow it will probably be TO warm at this rate! Allie says it's a "perfect day" to be at the beach! :beach: Diane...hope you're able to get your pool open soon so you can get out and enjoy it!

i-rxxq5nz-Th.jpg

This is not from an attraction, shop or food service and not from AA. :tink:

104...that's what it feels like! David's doing yard work 🤪; HE'S getting in the pool when he finishes! Pool water temperature was PERFECT today; by tomorrow it will probably be TO warm at this rate! Allie says it's a "perfect day" to be at the beach! :beach: Diane...hope you're able to get your pool open soon so you can get out and enjoy it!

i-rxxq5nz-Th.jpg

This is not from an attraction, shop or food service and not from AA. :tink:

WS? UK?

It's very blurry...the live broadcast was not the same quality as the high school graduations was 🧐 but that's Katie...front row...right 😂! I honestly don't know how she could get a deep breath in a face shield AND swim goggles plus all those cans and cleaning supplies in her tool belt but she did! :faint: Representing 2020 :worship: (the tap dance was AWESOME!):

i-PWnddvt-M.jpg
i-fxx3jCT-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter