Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-mG8PTmm-Th.jpg

I would classify this in the "entrance area". :goodvibes:tink:
Is it on a billboard?

Is it from one of the Kidcot areas?

This is from World Showcase in Epcot. And, it is a painting. It is from an "attraction". But it's not from a Kidcot.

It's not from the American Adventure or Norway, or France or China, or Canada.

Ugh! So glad I rented a car!

I did ride a bus this time, from the parking lot at Ft. Wilderness to Pioneer Hall and back. Thought of you while the poor bus driver tried to load a woman by herself in an electric scooter. The bus was packed. Standing room only. A squalling baby right next to me. I can say I took a Disney bus now. Glad I rent a car.

The longest line I waited in the whole week was security at the Orlando airport trying to get home at 4:15 AM. Over 30 min. I never waited more than 20 min. for anything else all week.

This is from World Showcase in Epcot. And, it is a painting. It is from an "attraction". But it's not from a Kidcot.

It's not from the American Adventure or Norway, or France or China, or Canada.

Ugh! So glad I rented a car!

I did ride a bus this time, from the parking lot at Ft. Wilderness to Pioneer Hall and back. Thought of you while the poor bus driver tried to load a woman by herself in an electric scooter. The bus was packed. Standing room only. A squalling baby right next to me. I can say I took a Disney bus now. Glad I rent a car.

The longest line I waited in the whole week was security at the Orlando airport trying to get home at 4:15 AM. Over 30 min. I never waited more than 20 min. for anything else all week.
Still would not rent a car and risk an accident in that after closing bumper to bumper traffic. There were only 23 people on bus to AK this am. Regular attraction waits have been 20/30 minutes. On your painting...Gran Fiesta Tour?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!