Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Norway or Canada?
UK? Is it from a shop or food service?

i-KLxTMqg-Th.jpg

This is from a shop in the UK; name the shop. :goodvibes:tink:

i-5HQ8w2L-L.jpg

Our "little" soccer player had a stressful late morning too and I'm sure she was pushing passengers in the airport like she was doing to this opponent on the soccer field! :lmao: Visit to Caltech this weekend started today...she had a pop quiz in her last class of the day :headache: and didn't get finished until 11:10...flight leaves at 2:10! She needs to drive her car home and hop in DD's car for the "mad" 1 1/2 hour trip to the airport in Austin, park the car, get through security and grab sandwiches for lunch! 😵 Got to the gate with a whole 5 minutes to spare! They're flying over Arizona now with only 30 minutes before they land in Vegas for a couple nights of "rest" before they go on to California. :tink:

Oh my goodness talk about cutting it close.:faint:

Oh my goodness talk about cutting it close.:faint:

WAY to close! Sara took off work at 10 this morning! They were NOT happy. School was a half-day today; they're out for the rest of the week for the County Fair which is why the college visit is such a long one. On half days they normally cut ALL classes so they can get each period in during the morning hours but for some unknown reason they didn't today...just skipped the afternoon classes all together which is why that teacher had enough time to do the pop quiz! :headache: She was NOT a "happy camper"! :crazy2: But all is good; they made it and are enjoying the Bali Resort in Vegas right now. :goodvibes:tink:

I have the hardest time "wrapping my brain" around the difference! :crazy: One of Redstorm's best friend on the soccer team is also a part time teen model...she goes from this (she's #14)....

i-PjSfpsz-M.jpg
i-59P3qqQ-M.jpg

...to THIS....

442879442880:tink:

Thanks Karolyn. The color and to frame the moon between the peaks was cool. And these pics were taken with my phone. I have a Pixel 2. I definitely need to take my Nikon and wide angle lens to shoot the long exposure shots in SWGE.

Thanks Karolyn. The color and to frame the moon between the peaks was cool. And these pics were taken with my phone. I have a Pixel 2. I definitely need to take my Nikon and wide angle lens to shoot the long exposure shots in SWGE.
Yes you do but those were amazing especially the night ones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!