Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This has been on the news all morning. For some it was three hours. There is an emergency kit under the seats that contains water and some other items. Someone in the station pile up was removed on a stretcher. Glad it was at night, or else it could of been worse with the heat.

I agree that if this happened in summer and in the hottest time of the day things would have been much worse.

I am glad my brother and I got to ride the gondolas when we did. The ride is nice and quite. Coming into the stations seems quick as seen in the online videos. We rode it in the evening/night time. The breeze coming thru the vents while moving felt good. Don't know if it would be enough on a summer afternoon. When it slowed at the turns (Epcop line) you could feel the warmth with lack of airflow.

The new Epcot Forever has good fireworks and a good sound track. We both agreed that there was a feeling that something was missing in this show compared to all of the shows property wide.

SWGE is amazing and the details are awesome. Looks very good at night too. We didn't do the one attraction that was open. The amount of space for the Guests to move around at the crowd level we had that night was enjoyable. When the second attraction opens up and during the summer months this will be an area I would not want to be in. I think the crowds might be a bit much for the space available. Karolyn, I will text you my pictures and if you would post them since I have a hard time posting pics from my phone lately.

I am glad my brother and I got to ride the gondolas when we did. The ride is nice and quite. Coming into the stations seems quick as seen in the online videos. We rode it in the evening/night time. The breeze coming thru the vents while moving felt good. Don't know if it would be enough on a summer afternoon. When it slowed at the turns (Epcop line) you could feel the warmth with lack of airflow.

The new Epcot Forever has good fireworks and a good sound track. We both agreed that there was a feeling that something was missing in this show compared to all of the shows property wide.

SWGE is amazing and the details are awesome. Looks very good at night too. We didn't do the one attraction that was open. The amount of space for the Guests to move around at the crowd level we had that night was enjoyable. When the second attraction opens up and during the summer months this will be an area I would not want to be in. I think the crowds might be a bit much for the space available. Karolyn, I will text you my pictures and if you would post them since I have a hard time posting pics from my phone lately.
I agree about SWGE. I think it opens the whole park up and the crowd flow is much better. No more dead end in TSL.

You didn't miss a THING! The Cowboys didn't show up to play until the 4th quarter; the rest of the time was full of interceptions, quarterback sacks, 3 and outs and penalties, penalties and more penalties...some deserved and a LOT NOT...especially "pass interference"! :rolleyes1

Okay if this attraction is not a Meet and Greet the only thing I see listed is It's Tough to be a Bug! Is it from there? :tink:
Inside or outside?

IMG_1506c by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Not from Tough to be a Bug. It is outside.

FW or WS?
The pastry shop in France?

:cloud9: That would be the spot; one of my favorite quick serves in Epcot! :dogdance:

i-PZNHfpH-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!