Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I hope you replied back with your own photo lol
WELL I'M JEALOUS ::yes::

ME TOO...soooooo wishing I was there too! :rotfl2: That's a good idea Jeff :rotfl2: I could take a picture of raindrops falling off the roof... but they'll probably have more rain this week than we will here at home. Almost 60-70% EVERY day! :umbrella: Now...since I'm "depressed" that I'm not in DW I think I'll go bake some cookies :goodvibes ... just for ME!:tink:

Once Upon a Toy?

i-JnQGDg5-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Once Upon a Toy. :tink:

Wheels up for son-in-law 🛫; 8 miles down and 989 to go but his first vacation of the summer is underway! :cheer2: He'll be flying in the rain until he gets out of Texas but then pretty much clear sailing until he gets to Orlando ☔ :tink:

Not a bad view to wake up too :cloud9:

They originally scheduled this trip for last week but had to change when the Princess made cheerleader and had to attend the mandatory camp. Parks were "near empty" last week :rolleyes:; NOT TODAY...CrAzY busy...FOP passage wait at 215 minutes; Slinky Dog 210 :faint:...just their luck! Just left AK for an afternoon nap and then headed to Epcot for the evening. :tink:

Not a bad view to wake up too :cloud9:

View attachment 408619

They originally scheduled this trip for last week but had to change when the Princess made cheerleader and had to attend the mandatory camp. Parks were "near empty" last week :rolleyes:; NOT TODAY...CrAzY busy...FOP passage wait at 215 minutes; Slinky Dog 210 :faint:...just their luck! Just left AK for an afternoon nap and then headed to Epcot for the evening. :tink:

Nice view.:goodvibes I hope they had fastpasses for FoP and SDD.

Nice view.:goodvibes I hope they had fastpasses for FoP and SDD.

They love this OKW location; it's right across from the main part with check-in and transportation...just across the street! They lucked out with this view...the other side has a parking lot view. They have fastpasses later in the week for both FoP and SDD. They went to AK rope drop this morning (FP's were for EE, Dinosaur and safari today) arriving at 8:30 for a 9 AM opening only to discover they'd opened the park EARLY! No idea why and no previous announcement; told her they must have had an EXTRA, extra magic hour for resort guest but she couldn't find a listing anywhere. FoP was a 100 minute wait when they arrived at 8:45; the first FP was for 10 and they had nothing else they wanted to do so they got in the queue. She said it was kinda nice going SLOWLY through the queue for once and they enjoyed looking around. All worked out okay; they got their other FP rides done and she was able to get one for FROZEN for the evening. They were under the bus canopy waiting for the bus when the rain started so they stayed dry and rain had stopped by the time they got to OKW. Very crowded but that doesn't bother them a whole lot so all good so far. :goodvibes:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!