Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Rush Limbaugh even commented today on the awful job NBC is doing covering the Olympics! The game was on the NBC Sports Network last night; we get it through our cable TV package but not everyone does. SO unfair; I'm really surprised the NBC network has "dropped the ball" as much as it has.:rolleyes: I wish you could have seen it...I know how much you love hockey! It was AwEsOmE :rainbow:...but AGAIN...they DIDN'T SHOW THE MEDAL CEREMONY! :furious: They cut off coverage when they were bringing the carpet and stands out!o_O At least we could have heard the USA NATIONAL ANTHEM and not Italy's! :rolleyes1 The men's team lost to the Czech Republic in a shootout in the quarterfinals.:mad::tink:

They just showed highlights of the womans hockey game. Then they showed some of the medal ceremony. They showed the Canadian girl take off her silver medal as soon as it was put on.:sad2: They also showed the National Anthem.

i-883tPgj-Th.jpg

This is from Epcot but not from Japan. :tink:

WS or FW?

They just showed highlights of the womans hockey game. Then they showed some of the medal ceremony. They showed the Canadian girl take off her silver medal as soon as it was put on.:sad2: They also showed the National Anthem.

:woohoo: FINALLY...I've been watching the ladies skating but did see the interview with 3 of the players and part of the National Anthem...and a lot of the celebrations from their home towns! THAT was fun to watch! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT CANADIAN GIRL DID THAT? :oops: OMG...THAT was not a show of good sportsmanship! :faint: WOW...if Redstorm ever did anything like that her Daddy would probably walk out there and pull her little behind out of the spotlight! :lmao: ... and Pappy would be right behind him! ::yes:: GEE...it was a SILVER MEDAL...how many of those do the US teams have? :rotfl: :tink:

Had a chance this evening to look closer at my photos from last night; this goal was pretty amazing :oops:. Pictures aren't as clear as they should be (it happened so fast I didn't get to adjust focus :guilty:) but the ball is behind #12; she shoots for the goal with a side kick, the ball goes in the goal just as she ends up directly behind the goal o_O...I didn't think she could run that fast! :faint: :rotfl:

i-C43FQ4N-M.jpg

i-zzR5CmN-M.jpg
:tink:

March cant get here soon enough

we are suppose to get around7" of snow today and it was not suppose to happen will later this afternoon but it has already started at 9am :(

not looking forward to the drive home. I drove today to work so I don't have to deal with public transit.

i-883tPgj-Th.jpg

This is from China; it's not an attraction, shop or food service but is located close to a food service. :tink:

Is it near the Lotus Blossom Cafe? A fake window?

we are suppose to get around7" of snow today and it was not suppose to happen will later this afternoon but it has already started at 9am :(

not looking forward to the drive home. I drove today to work so I don't have to deal with public transit.

About time you got some of this snow! BC keeps sending it down here to us. Supposed to snow here again today but not much. But it's been cold. Hasn't been above freezing in like a week. It was 2 this morning when I was feeding the pigs. Hope you get home safely though. Not fun to drive in the snow. 7 inches is a lot. Can you leave work early?

:flower1: Hang in there! We're getting a break from the cool, rainy, windy weather :yay: ...BRIGHT sunshine now and it's 75 degrees :faint: :sunny:! We may actually get to watch a soccer game WITHOUT being covered with blankets! :goodvibes Seeing the sun today is a good as it was to see it after Hurricane Harvey :jumping1: ... such a beautiful sight! :tink:

Is it near the Lotus Blossom Cafe? A fake window?

About time you got some of this snow! BC keeps sending it down here to us. Supposed to snow here again today but not much. But it's been cold. Hasn't been above freezing in like a week. It was 2 this morning when I was feeding the pigs. Hope you get home safely though. Not fun to drive in the snow. 7 inches is a lot. Can you leave work early?

I could but I will see how it is later I have a lot to do in the next 3 days before I go away

No goals for Redstorm tonight in a HARD fought game with the set of refs that DON'T LIKE BELLVILLE :rolleyes1... as soon as I saw the bald head and bearded guy :rolleyes: I told my friend sitting next to me we'd be in for a LONG night! :rotfl: Our girls spent a LOT of time on the ground from being tripped...or getting elbowed...or just getting knocked down :faint:...

i-RhhCWHH-S.jpg
i-DtGm2wp-S.jpg
i-44Tr9kG-S.jpg
i-q6zjWsC-S.jpg
i-45MQcQj-S.jpg
i-mg7zNwk-S.jpg

Wouldn't have been so bad if foul calls would have been made but they weren't...unless one of OUR girls did the elbowing! After the game, our little "spitfire", Kami, told us she was ready to kick the ball right into the bald head of the ref on her side of the field...said it would have been worth getting red carded! :rotfl2: Redstorm had some good shots on a goal...including one "goal" that hit the ground "in the red" of the goal post (can clearly be seen on DH's video) but was "signed" as a "no goal" :headache:...

i-bnv5S9j-M.jpg
i-hjwCTgS-M.jpg

...but just couldn't get in position :headache:. But a win is a win...2-0 is much better than 0-2! I think every one of the girls had "turf burn" on their knees :rotfl: but they have a few days rest before the next "challenge" against the team that wants to beat them BADLY :rolleyes: on Monday. Our girls embarrassed them a couple weeks ago on our field and I know they'll be more than ready to give them a good game! :tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter