Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I made a GOOD "call" on tonight's dinner :goodvibes...soup will be waiting for us when we get home from the cold (46 degrees ... go ahead and laugh Jeff :rotfl:) and rainy soccer game but here's a new crop for y'all to work on...

i-883tPgj-Th.jpg
:tink:

park?

[

I made a GOOD "call" on tonight's dinner :goodvibes...soup will be waiting for us when we get home from the cold (46 degrees ... go ahead and laugh Jeff :rotfl:) and rainy soccer game but here's a new crop for y'all to work on...

i-883tPgj-Th.jpg

Was it warmer in NH than Texas today?o_O On my way home from work the temp on the car said 71o_O:crazy: tomorrow is a high of 30 and snow.:crazy::crazy:

Attraction, shop or food service?

YOU DAMN RIGHT IT WAS COLD OUT THERE!:cold: Misty rain, 43 degrees, 25 mph wind blowing "up our backsides" from under the stands :cold::cold::cold: :-)lmao:) but it gives me great pleasure to say it didn't bother our Brahmanette soccer team AT ALL...they kicked bu** against our 75+ year arch rivals 11-0! Redstorm got ANOTHER "hat trick" along with one of her teammates; 2 other girls scored 2 goals and single goal from another! :jumping1:

They were laughing at their mothers who climbed into the press box on the visitors side to get out of the wind :rolleyes1... unlike MIMI who sat in the stands or stood on the sideline close to the goal...

i-tgLcngQ-M.jpg

Missed almost ALL of the 2nd half; FORGOT :faint: to charge my extra battery after the last game so when spare was done, I was done taking pictures :guilty:. But did get a couple of Redstorm's goals...

i-sTC5F8k-M.jpg
i-FS82hTg-M.jpg

Last edited:

JEFF...Canada may have the Gold Medal Ice Dancers but the USA has the Women's HOCKEY GOLD MEDAL beating the Canadian team. :cheer2: :goodvibes AND...Diane...I FINALLY saw a medal ceremony on NBC :faint:...heard the Italian National Anthem though :rolleyes:...but Lindsey Vonn won the silver...:tink:

JEFF...Canada may have the Gold Medal Ice Dancers but the USA has the Women's HOCKEY GOLD MEDAL beating the Canadian team. :cheer2: :goodvibes AND...Diane...I FINALLY saw a medal ceremony on NBC :faint:...heard the Italian National Anthem though :rolleyes:...but Lindsey Vonn won the silver...:tink:

:cheer2:I heard this:cheer2: I wish they would have shown it on TV:headache: Hope the men can do the same, not sure how they are even doing saw highlights of one game they won. Wow it only took a week and a half for them to show a medal ceremony.:sad2: Terrible coverage>:(

4 people I work with are leaving for Florida tomorrow. One is going to Disney. All I've heard all day is it's going to be 88 in Florida tomorrow. I'm so jealous.

:cheer2:I heard this:cheer2: I wish they would have shown it on TV:headache: Hope the men can do the same, not sure how they are even doing saw highlights of one game they won. Wow it only took a week and a half for them to show a medal ceremony.:sad2: Terrible coverage>:(

Rush Limbaugh even commented today on the awful job NBC is doing covering the Olympics! The game was on the NBC Sports Network last night; we get it through our cable TV package but not everyone does. SO unfair; I'm really surprised the NBC network has "dropped the ball" as much as it has.:rolleyes: I wish you could have seen it...I know how much you love hockey! It was AwEsOmE :rainbow:...but AGAIN...they DIDN'T SHOW THE MEDAL CEREMONY! :furious: They cut off coverage when they were bringing the carpet and stands out!o_O At least we could have heard the USA NATIONAL ANTHEM and not Italy's! :rolleyes1 The men's team lost to the Czech Republic in a shootout in the quarterfinals.:mad::tink:

It's snowing today.:upsidedow

Ugh, we have hit 90 the past two days. Today high 80s.

4 people I work with are leaving for Florida tomorrow. One is going to Disney. All I've heard all day is it's going to be 88 in Florida tomorrow. I'm so jealous.

Winter is having a last hurrah here too. We got another 6 inches of snow last weekend and since then it has been cold. Yesterday it was -1 while I was feeding the pigs. This morning it was 2. :cold: But it is Feb. It's to be expected.

WOW...snow; -1 degrees; 90 in Florida ... what a variety! :rotfl: And we're kinda "stuck in the middle"! Had my yearly appointment with the heart doctor this morning; drove the entire hour in misty rain and temperature in upper 40's. Told the nurse when she checked my blood pressure it would probably be HIGH from the stressful drive! :oops: It WAS but only a little and even the doctor said he understood...very stressful driving conditions. But Houston is having the same type of weather with temperatures in the low to mid 70's! DH works in a county adjacent to Harris County; he had an inspection in the far southern part today...temp was 70's degrees. Ten miles north (going back to his office) the temperature dropped to 49! Weather stayed misty and rainy all day in College Station and on the drive home I hit the FOG! :scared: I was VERY grateful to get off Hwy 6 and the 75 mph speed limit back on our little farm to market road with a 60 speed limit! :rotfl2: AWFUL driving conditions and now I'm safe and warm in our cozy house with a nice warm fire in the fireplace. :dance3: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter