Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

lol its Valentines day Feb 14th and we have 14 day left till vacation time :)

1leu124567SMALL.jpg

I have 151 days to go.:banana:

Just finishing up on making my dining reservations. So far I have dinner at Via Nappoli, Ohana, Liberty Tree Tavern, Trails End and breakfast at Chef Mickeys. I was going to make reservations for Homecommin' in DS but the meal I want to get is like 25.00 :eek::crazy: so may rethink that. Seems a bit steep for pulled pork and mac n cheese.o_O Still have to buy tickets too.

I have 151 days to go.:banana:

Just finishing up on making my dining reservations. So far I have dinner at Via Nappoli, Ohana, Liberty Tree Tavern, Trails End and breakfast at Chef Mickeys. I was going to make reservations for Homecommin' in DS but the meal I want to get is like 25.00 :eek::crazy: so may rethink that. Seems a bit steep for pulled pork and mac n cheese.o_O Still have to buy tickets too.

Check out Friar Nook for pulled pork and mac/cheese. You won't have the "atmosphere" but the food there was really, really good! AND...it wasn't $25 a plate either! ::yes:: DD and family LOVE Via Nappoli and Trails End will be well worth the money! Counting down the days with you! SO excited you're finally getting to go! party: :tink:

We normally don't exchange gifts for Valentine's Day...make and extra deposit to our vacation fund instead...but DH surprised me this year by doing BOTH! A savings account deposit AND my very favorite flowers. :lovestruc

i-Wq63Dv5-L.jpg
:tink:

Sweet:goodvibes We don't buy each other things for Valentines Day sometimes we will go out to eat. My father always brings us something, usually chocolate and I will make cupcakes or something but I haven't had time to make them yet :blush: so I told him to come over Friday or Saturday and we could celebrate then.

i-Q75TVKM-Th.jpg

This is not associated with an attraction or food service but close to both. :tink:

Is it on a cart/wagon thing? I have a picture of musicians and in the background is this cart/wagon thing with camping supplies on it, I only have half of the cart in the picture maybe it's on the other half.:rotfl:

Check out Friar Nook for pulled pork and mac/cheese. You won't have the "atmosphere" but the food there was really, really good! AND...it wasn't $25 a plate either! ::yes:: DD and family LOVE Via Nappoli and Trails End will be well worth the money! Counting down the days with you! SO excited you're finally getting to go! party: :tink:

I've heard from so many people that Trails End is really good and the price isn't too bad. Never been to Via Nappoli but kids love pizza so had to try it.

Sweet:goodvibes We don't buy each other things for Valentines Day sometimes we will go out to eat. My father always brings us something, usually chocolate and I will make cupcakes or something but I haven't had time to make them yet :blush: so I told him to come over Friday or Saturday and we could celebrate then.

How sweet of your Dad :lovestruc; you'd better get those cupcakes made! ::yes:: AND...Redstorm brought me a vase of flowers from her Floral Design class! :lovestruc I always get gift cards to a restaurant for DD's; they're both so busy and they'll use them for take-out...or after a soccer/volleyball game/dance competition. Redstorm got a Google Play Card and the Princess a craft project...and SNICKERS...they LOVE Snickers. :rotfl: Dumb Dog CiCi decided to "treat herself" to some Hershey Kisses one of the kiddos gave DD at school :headache: (foil and all! :rolleyes:) so now DD is having to monitor her this evening since chocolate is poisonous to dogs. Takes a pound of chocolate to hurt a 20 pound dog so I think...at 140 pounds and only 10 Kisses she'll be fine! :rotfl::tink:

Last edited:
I've heard from so many people that Trails End is really good and the price isn't too bad. Never been to Via Nappoli but kids love pizza so had to try it.

Voted BEST pizza at Disney World :thumbsup2; Redstorm and son-in-law ate a WHOLE 18" one and wanted more! Good choice is y'all like pizza! :tink:

Is it on a cart/wagon thing? I have a picture of musicians and in the background is this cart/wagon thing with camping supplies on it, I only have half of the cart in the picture maybe it's on the other half.:rotfl:

i-Q75TVKM-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this isn't on a cart/wagon and no other camping supplies in this picture. :goodvibes :tink:

Flame Tree in AK also has great mac and cheese with the pulled pork.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!