Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I was actually in a Disney wedding in July 2016. The wedding pavilion is pretty, but kind of small and plain, if you ask me. Honestly, I was kind of annoyed the whole time because my friend's parents spent all this money on a Disney wedding, but only paid for the bridesmaids to have one night in a hotel. And I barely had a job at the time. So I could hardly afford the flight down there, let alone a night at a hotel anywhere. So I flew in, just in time to be late for rehearsal. Then after all that we had to wake up at 3am for hair and makeup. Like how ugly did they think we were?
So, like I said, only one night in the hotel. . .I had to fly back out that afternoon after the wedding. It was the only flight out without having to pay a bunch more. I couldn't even stay long enough for most of the reception. I didn't see the bouquet toss or even get a slice of cake.
Then, my flight out of Orlando was delayed because surprise suprise it was raining. Which caused me to miss my connecting flight in Chicago. So I called my husband sobbing because I was soooo tired and did not want to wait until the next flight to Louisville, which wouldn't be until like 7am. So he agreed to drive 5 hours to Chicago to come pick me up and then 5 hours back. And at this time our dog was just a puppy and couldn't be home alone all that time, so he brought him along. By the time my husband made it to the Chicago airport to get me, I had been awake 24 hours straight.

So as much as I love Disney, I definitely have a sore spot when it comes to their weddings.

I can see why you have a sore spot for Disney weddings.:hug: 3 AM is way too early for hair and makeup:crazy:

Getting the last of my Christmas shopping done tomorrow :yay:...anxious to get that "chore" done :goodvibes but looking forward to a day of shopping! :dance3:

i-DNqhHGP-Th.jpg

Sorry...not from the MK or Epcot. :tink:

Shop or food service?

Diane, do you have snow? Did you get a snow day? Are you off for 2 weeks for winter break? That must be nice!

We had snow again today but there was still school. Roads were slippery I think we should have had a snow day. We only get one week off for break.

We have been done Christmas shopping since November I don’t like the malls during normal time let alone at Christmas

SO got our magical express mail today

Lol saw this on Facebook

View attachment 288380

Was it really 29 in Orlando this morning :eek: or is that a joke? :confused3 That's COLD for Orlando! :faint:

I only had to visit one store in the mall to get the Princess a gift card...and I used the stores entrance. :goodvibes Really wasn't that crowded at all. Stopped at 78 different places...spent more time on the road than in the shops but needed 1/2+ from each one...different requests. The hardest part of the day was driving home INTO the setting sun! :scared1: The final 15 miles were BRUTAL :scared1: and scary...couldn't see a damn thing but that big orange ball and that's WITH sunglasses on! :rotfl:

My sister and her kids got their Magic Bands last Friday so they're ALL SET! I think she's finally getting excited ... she doesn't get as excited about Disney as I do :rotfl: but she wanted to take her 2 grandsons before they got to big. Should be a fun trip for them! :tink:

Wow! When are you going? March? Exciting!

Yes, this is fro the GF. I assume you can tell me where this tree is?

IMG_0359 by Denise Horner, on Flickr

Diane, do you have snow? Did you get a snow day? Are you off for 2 weeks for winter break? That must be nice!

There are trees everywhere at GF and I only have pictures of some of them...I "lost" my 2015 photos when I moved from Photobucket and haven't had a chance to move them from Snapfish...is it one of these?

i-Djs3Sxf-M.jpg
i-4cPWSL2-M.jpg
i-Vjp5rkZ-M.jpg
i-hJT4bST-M.jpg
:tink:

This is from a park but not 50's Prime Time (good thought Elizabeth!). :tink:

HS? Is from an attraction

Oh that is a sad story! :eek: Your friend is lucky you went through all that for her!

I went to Disneyland on my honeymoon :earsgirl:

It looks a lot like the Rav4 that I had to get when I hit that poor deer.

HS or the AK?

Shop, attraction or food service?

Shop or food service?

i-DNqhHGP-Th.jpg

I'm an awful, terrible person :o..."send me to my room" as punishment if you must :rolleyes1 but Jeff found the park last night...in my defense I WAS in a hurry to get to bed since I was getting up 2 hours before my "regular time" this morning to get on the road early. ::yes:: This is from the MK; it's from a shop. (Sorry :o). :tink:

party: Didn't take him long to find the one he wanted, did it? :thumbsup2 :tink:

That's what happens when the boys go look at cars with out me. They bought the first one he test drove.:headache:It is nice but I wish I would have gone and at least looked at some others. Don saw one at the dealership when he was getting Nick's old car looked at and thought Nick might like it and he did.

i-DNqhHGP-Th.jpg

I'm an awful, terrible person :o..."send me to my room" as punishment if you must :rolleyes1 but Jeff found the park last night...in my defense I WAS in a hurry to get to bed since I was getting up 2 hours before my "regular time" this morning to get on the road early. ::yes:: This is from the MK; it's from a shop. (Sorry :o). :tink:

Main St?

That's what happens when the boys go look at cars with out me. They bought the first one he test drove.:headache:It is nice but I wish I would have gone and at least looked at some others. Don saw one at the dealership when he was getting Nick's old car looked at and thought Nick might like it and he did.

:rotfl2: That's how youngest DD is :faint:; she made the "mistake" last time she looked of taking her Daddy with her...she finally GAVE UP LOOKING he was so picky! :rotfl: :tink:

Was it really 29 in Orlando this morning :eek: or is that a joke? :confused3 That's COLD for Orlando! :faint:

I only had to visit one store in the mall to get the Princess a gift card...and I used the stores entrance. :goodvibes Really wasn't that crowded at all. Stopped at 78 different places...spent more time on the road than in the shops but needed 1/2+ from each one...different requests. The hardest part of the day was driving home INTO the setting sun! :scared1: The final 15 miles were BRUTAL :scared1: and scary...couldn't see a damn thing but that big orange ball and that's WITH sunglasses on! :rotfl:

My sister and her kids got their Magic Bands last Friday so they're ALL SET! I think she's finally getting excited ... she doesn't get as excited about Disney as I do :rotfl: but she wanted to take her 2 grandsons before they got to big. Should be a fun trip for them! :tink:

I am not sure but I have been seeing a lot of photos the last few days from WDW and everyone looks like their wearing winter clothing lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!